Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   The Werewolf Game (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   jTWG LXXVII: DFR and the Six Dakis: Reloaded GAME THREAD (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=142271)

AragakiAyase 07-7-2015 05:06 PM

Re: jTWG LXXVII: DFR and the Six Dakis: Reloaded GAME THREAD

Quote:

Originally Posted by _Zenith_ (Post 4335566)
EoD is tonight right?

I may be able to squeeze in my normal reads list by tonight; if not by the morning

Yeah at 9 server time

_Zenith_ 07-7-2015 05:09 PM

Alright cool

Just checked sign-up thread because this OP doesn't contain game rules (like ootc night talk phantoms instas etc)

There are phantoms; we as town should consider this only if we can spot it early enough where it shouldn't be a problem.

There are instas; this is something town really needs to pay attention to.

Night Talk is on; so town can get more talking done during night if need be (this is very useful when we know an outed PR is going to die and they can spill their guts out before dying).

So yeah reads list, either by tonight or tomorrow morning.

Charles Claythorne 07-7-2015 05:28 PM

omg zenith <333

and xelnya with da BIG POST

Charles Claythorne 07-7-2015 05:29 PM

zenith is neptunia your waifu

this is incredibly game-related and could determine its entire outcome

_Zenith_ 07-7-2015 05:37 PM

1. Zenith - Town, that's all you need to know.
2. AragakiAyase - Town

As I mentioned earlier, Aragaki actually got heat for performing what town would do; even if newer players did not know that it is a common town tactic. I haven't seen a scumworthy post from Aragaki thus far, only him admitting that he is withdrawing doing content posts due to not having enough content to use to be able to post.

3. XelNya - Town
All I really needed was to see this to determine right now if Xel is town or possibly wolf; and where maybe down the road he might be considered a wolf, we shouldn't lynch him today.

Quote:

Originally Posted by XelNya (Post 4335034)
Also Spitting Squirrel easily has the best user name in this game.

Namely because you can make this user name disgusting as fuck.

Classic Xel <3

Quote:

Originally Posted by XelNya (Post 4335037)
In a five paragraph essay, explain why a person could have a red lean on you, and then why they shouldn't have a red lean on you, using current game quotes as supporting evidence.

Literally this post sums up his towniness this phase; this is precisely what town should do if ever stuck with a "Not Enough Content" situation.

4. TheSunFan - Pure Null

I cannot get a good read on Sunfan; especially when most of them are shitposts or banters between vets.

Quote:

Originally Posted by thesunfan (Post 4335256)
I think I might change my top wolf from shadow to AA
very different from last game where he was immediately strong town.

He was one of the people who hopped on a "Second Game Aragaki playing differently from first; must be wolf" train which throws him further into null territory than town or wolf.

Quote:

Originally Posted by thesunfan (Post 4335264)
plop ur top 3 scumreads all think ur reads list was bad/awkward
how do u feel

D0 asking for reads from an active player; this screams Sunfan attempting to pocket Plop.

Quote:

Originally Posted by thesunfan (Post 4335277)
no to the isoing

Another post that throws him further into null territory than wolf or town; being asked to iso isn't alignment-indicative and neither is the response to the question as town should iso posts in general.

Quote:

Originally Posted by thesunfan (Post 4335309)
jrodd is a meanie
I'm not isoing because I don't do that this early in games, mainly because of laziness but its also because it doesn't really help all that much imo.

His response to why he said no is pure; I totally agree to a point. I think EoD is where Iso'ing really comes into play and has a better effect than early on.

That's all I got; doesn't even lift though

5. helphelp11 - Slight Wolf

Quote:

Originally Posted by helphelp11 (Post 4334930)
It's Day 1, shitposting is a tradition. What do you expect? :P

After posting "So, it's Day 1 (technically Day 0) What do?", he posts this which pretty much answered his post because I don't think Help is the type of player who can hop into a game like a train and drop hot posts and start creating reactions/data points.

Quote:

Originally Posted by helphelp11 (Post 4335214)
From what I said from it only being Day 1, I don't suspect j-rodd because it's so early in the game, because there's little to pick up on. I guess I should've said just to give it some time.

Also, j-rodd said that he'd be back when he gets home, so I'm waiting.

It's early in the game yes, but it's late in the phase where reads should start happening; and it seems like you are still waiting because I haven't seen you active since I subbed in.

Quote:

Originally Posted by helphelp11 (Post 4335274)
Squirl(Lucy? Or is that CC?): First game at FFR? Didn't realize he could unvote. Slight town lean.
XelNya: Sure, it's a lot of posts, but only 1 ask a question (#84, and maybe more?). Null for just posts.
AA: Asking questions, getting conversation, which is always good. Town lean.
Shadow: Pointed out some AA meta at post #42. However, it was only three pages in, so AA's post right after would make sense, because it was only the start of the game. Also did a pressure vote on squirl, but I don't think he's unvoted unless he was waiting for a response. Slight town lean.
j-rodd: Whoops, didn't know that the person I was responding to was the person I was "waiting for." Only posted on Page 1, 7, and 8, but that's general game starting posts and rejoined later. Null.
sunfan: At the start, trying to calm Lucy/Mashi down because it was only 2 pages in. Didn't really give a reason at #140 denying MrPop's reads and why his top lynch is Shadow (unless it's the mindmeld thing he mentioned the post after). Town lean.
CC(Mashi, right?): If you are Lucy (because names), that makes sense on why you'd want to vote sunfan, asking you to calm down. Also, at #55, why do you say that sunfan is a wolf? Null?
MrPop: Comes into the game calm, stating that this site likes start of game shitposting to squirl. Not sure about the reads, but I agree with AA trying to start the game out. However, for the read on shadow, I think he's just uncertain. After having a talk with Shad, MrPop votes mashi, in which I assume is because it's his other wolf choice. Town lean.

I think the reason why my reads end up nulls is because only 3/8 people I've seen in other games, and that it's just D1. I don't know the meta of the majority.

His reads list, some of these give off a forced tone but another set of them give off a pure tone. I am trying to find towniness within Help, but I just can't at the moment. I am placing him slight wolf until further notice.

6. j-rodd123 - Town

I don't even have to iso posts for this read. Jrodd's manner especially early on was more than enough to conclude him as town and not a viable lynch option. The only thing that concerns me about Jrodd is that potential cop claim because this is matrix6 and the last one I played I had the setup pinned in the first phase and I wanted that to happen again but it honestly shouldn't.

7. MrPopadopalis25 - Town lean

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrPopadopalis25 (Post 4334978)
I'm 90% sure it stands for epicmafia.

Caught this post; want to say yes EM = EpicMafia, although if you ever decide to play EM, you should never intertwine the playstyles. EM imo gets worse and worse with each passing day.

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrPopadopalis25 (Post 4335068)
Getting xel to stop posting anime gifs is like getting Vegas to outlaw gambling. Try as you might, it ain't gonna happen.

Too true.

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrPopadopalis25 (Post 4335261)
Out of the fifteen or so games I've played in I think we've lynched a wolf first phase only a couple of times.

This for all the players who didn't know. There is an extremely low chance to catch a wolf early on unless 1) Our read was pure and players mindmelded to get that wolf lynched or 2) That wolf did something that outed them.

Okay I had to stop iso'ing because you have huge posts but the gist of them are all the same. It's enough to conclude that you too aren't a safe lynch and are more than likely town.

8. SpittingSquirl - Top wolf

I've already spat out some of what I wanted to say; and I could honestly continue and fill up a good full page of iso'ing posts to conclude how wolfy Squidly is.

9. Charles Claythorne - Null

I'm going to give Mashi a good null read, preferably town leaning null than wolf though. I caught this guy by using a meta read I established on him two games ago and I can use that same meta read to townclear him for the phase. There's one telltale sign if Mashi is town right off the bat; although like may reads they could vary as the game progresses.

Also yes Neptunia is my waifu this game <333

_Zenith_ 07-7-2015 05:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by XelNya (Post 4335558)
Oh hey Zenith's here.

Hi Zenith are you excited?!

I'M EXCITED!!!!!

SpittingSquirl 07-7-2015 05:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by _Zenith_ (Post 4335544)
I guess, but I would never as town try to associate myself with any form of what a wolf does or what I'd do as a wolf.

It seems like counterproductive playing in my eyes, as town should just be making a town-aligned effort with the content provided thus far.

It purely aimed at getting a reaction out of Greg.

Charles Claythorne 07-7-2015 05:43 PM

that awkward moment when the newbies are playing better and putting in more effort than the vets

zenith is LOCK CLEAR TOWN

Charles Claythorne 07-7-2015 05:44 PM

also i 1000% approve of neptunia as a waifu shes gr8

SpittingSquirl 07-7-2015 05:44 PM

** from looking at Zenith/Xel's post above ***

Your reads make me extremely uncomfortable. For example you give reads of sunfan as if he was very scumy to you but give him a null read? If the quotes you've posted actually meant something to you, they wouldn't all result in null reads.

Charles Claythorne 07-7-2015 05:45 PM

holy snickerdoodles, zenith you live in nyc????

meetup pls

also i guess ill be a contributive member of this game now

AragakiAyase 07-7-2015 05:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charles Claythorne (Post 4335576)
zenith is LOCK CLEAR TOWN

is this cause of waifu or for legit reasons
EOD approaches so this is actually important

SpittingSquirl 07-7-2015 05:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by _Zenith_ (Post 4335536)
Guessing to believe is going to hurt you bad. You need to stand up and view from your perspective instead of pocketing players due to your inability to formulate your own reads without assumptions from others.

^ Talking to me like he knows I'm town. Not what you'd expect from someone who has a "top scum read" on me.

SpittingSquirl 07-7-2015 05:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by _Zenith_ (Post 4335573)
8. SpittingSquirl - Top wolf

I've already spat out some of what I wanted to say; and I could honestly continue and fill up a good full page of iso'ing posts to conclude how wolfy Squidly is.

Don't keep me waiting

Charles Claythorne 07-7-2015 05:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AragakiAyase (Post 4335580)
is this cause of waifu or for legit reasons
EOD approaches so this is actually important

Mostly serious; I don't mean to say he's a confirmed Human in my eyes, however. I could potentially be convinced to lynch him, but it would take incredibly damning evidence for me to do so, especially this Day Phase.

He jumps into the game ready to play and analyse everyone; posting brief reads here and the post afterwards.

His surety in there being a veteran on the Wolf Team [url=http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?p=4335528#post4335528] is, while stating the statistically likely,
reflects confidence in his voice and eagerness I wouldn't necessarily expect from a Wolf that's just joined the game. In the post right after, he's being very open with everyone with his thoughts (while perhaps being a bit too definitive, but I doubt his "confirmed Towns" are 100% confirmed in his eyes).

And on that same page, he quickly begins scrutinising posts and searching for intent. And finally, at the end of it all, he follows up with a thought-out reads post to concrete his positions on everyone for the moment in time.

He's just displayed a ton of alacrity and it sincerely appears to me that he's excited to solve the game.

_Zenith_ 07-7-2015 05:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SpittingSquirl (Post 4335578)
** from looking at Zenith/Xel's post above ***

Your reads make me extremely uncomfortable. For example you give reads of sunfan as if he was very scumy to you but give him a null read? If the quotes you've posted actually meant something to you, they wouldn't all result in null reads.

They make you uncomfortable because?????????????????????????????

Who are you to judge what our individual reads are on a player? I'm skeptical of Sunfan at the moment, which is why he is in null territory. Were you expecting my wolf lean to change from you to him due to my read on sunfan; as if you are making it seem I'm downright calling him a wolf yet placing him in null territory.

When does quoting data from a game have anything to do with meaning something to us? I'm pretty sure we quote posts to bring the posts in question to light so players can follow where we are coming from and not be lost. I'm pretty sure we wouldn't quote something had it not meant something, and you are pretty egotistical to say our reads should be placing sunfan as a wolf and not null.

_Zenith_ 07-7-2015 05:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charles Claythorne (Post 4335584)
He's just displayed a ton of alacrity and it sincerely appears to me that he's excited to solve the game.

Quote:

Originally Posted by _Zenith_ (Post 4335574)

I'M EXCITED!!!!!

Gotem

_Zenith_ 07-7-2015 05:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SpittingSquirl (Post 4335582)
^ Talking to me like he knows I'm town. Not what you'd expect from someone who has a "top scum read" on me.

There is a difference from having a wolf read on a player and helping them; and what my post referred to was helping you as a player, so take it how it is or step off.

_Zenith_ 07-7-2015 05:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SpittingSquirl (Post 4335583)
Don't keep me waiting

You are asking the completely wrong person to have them go ham on you.

Like I'm talking I will go choof-status on you, or even equivalent to what Xel could conjure.

Do not test me; I will go up and down you for what you've said thus far (not to mention how biased you are with sunfan).

SpittingSquirl 07-7-2015 06:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by _Zenith_ (Post 4335585)
They make you uncomfortable because?????????????????????????????

Who are you to judge what our individual reads are on a player? I'm skeptical of Sunfan at the moment, which is why he is in null territory. Were you expecting my wolf lean to change from you to him due to my read on sunfan; as if you are making it seem I'm downright calling him a wolf yet placing him in null territory.

When does quoting data from a game have anything to do with meaning something to us? I'm pretty sure we quote posts to bring the posts in question to light so players can follow where we are coming from and not be lost. I'm pretty sure we wouldn't quote something had it not meant something, and you are pretty egotistical to say our reads should be placing sunfan as a wolf and not null.

Nice try, any town trying to win this game should judge every read given here, you're no exception. When you give a read written as if you're about to give a scum read but give a null read I interpret it as a form a fabrication, like you're holding something back.

As for your quotes, the quotes themselves have nothing to do with what I was saying. I was just talking about each of your reads.