Poem about a fat chick.

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • midnghtraver
    Icarus Moth
    FFR Music Producer
    • Jan 2006
    • 2064

    #16
    Re: Poem about a fat chick.

    Posted: April 29th, 2011

    Comment

    • BethanyBangs
      ~
      • Oct 2010
      • 730

      #17
      Re: Poem about a fat chick.

      Oh my god the title of this made me LOL and the ending of it omg
      I just died a little on the inside, it was beautiful
      ~

      Comment

      • Illiko
        FFR Player
        • Apr 2007
        • 10

        #18
        Re: Poem about a fat chick.

        Originally posted by Spooler
        gotta love fat hopeless women
        Im Fat and Buddy Im not Hopeless.
        But that poem was interesting to read
        Random Girl: One Day You Shall Become A Magical Rainbow Unicorn Butt.
        Me: OMG How Did You Know? I've Always Wanted To Be One Of Those Ever Since I Was A Little Girl!!!!

        Comment

        • Hateandhatred
          "The Quebec Steparatist."
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Feb 2011
          • 1974

          #19
          Re: Poem about a fat chick.

          Originally posted by All_That_Chaz
          hotdog in a hallway
          Roflmao died.
          Forgot where I put my old sig lol

          Comment

          Working...