farts

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • ffraxis
    FFR Player
    • Jul 2006
    • 114

    #16
    Re: farts

    Originally posted by Izzy
    You are a most excellent writer, please continue writing moving poetry and rhymes and keeping it fresh holmes
    this was an interpretation; it was abstract but it was there hidden cleverly within those two words "you suck", a most hardy statement which can be considered by some to be poetic.

    Comment

    • SocoNhydro420
      FFR Veteran
      • Oct 2008
      • 915

      #17
      Re: farts

      epic...

      MUST... AAA...

      FMO AAAs (27): Epidermis, Exciting Hyper Highspeed Star, Rottel-da-station, Disconnected Hardkore, Melonmans OP, Battle Theme #37, Fast Asleep, Gacha Gacha Hertz Figu atto Radio, Puzzle, Midnight Dragon, Distorted God, Variations 2, Strangeprogram, Arrogant Cobbler, Kanon Medly ~Metal Wings~, Dance and Zeal, Heavenly Spores, Document 13b, The Divine Suicide of K, Yorukumoryuu Yamikaze, Summer Time Perfume, Chaosmaid, Colorful Course, O (piano version), Ambient Angels, Defection, Jeanie and Caroline

      Comment

      • ~kitty~
        FFR Player
        • Jun 2007
        • 988

        #18
        Re: farts

        Please, everything I write is a poem. This forum post is a poem in itself, because I am so poetic and capable of expressing the so-called "human soul" and what is considered to make us human. Dun dun dun. Just kidding.

        Comment

        • who_cares973
          FFR Player
          • Aug 2006
          • 15407

          #19
          Re: farts

          Enjoyable reads keep it up sona

          Comment

          • sweetrowan
            FFR Veteran
            • Apr 2011
            • 5

            #20
            Re: farts

            Awesome. I will just keep lurking in the background, reading.
            The acorn dreams of oak trees.

            "Only those who have the patience to do simple things perfectly will acquire the skill to do difficult things easily." - Johann von Schiller

            Comment

            • AquaTeen
              FFR Player
              • Jul 2005
              • 78

              #21
              Re: farts

              You are extremely talented I loved your poetry... I'm a poet myself and I'm also writing my autobiography so I love writing too
              Spread kindness, you never know what a person's going through behind closed doors.

              Comment

              Working...