Login or Sign Up
Logging in...
Remember me
Log in
Or
Sign Up
Forgot password or user name?
Log in with
Search in titles only
Search in Writing and Literature only
Search
Advanced Search
Forums
Member List
Calendar
Today's Posts
Home
Forum
Life and Arts
Writing and Literature
My Poem I wrote in English Class.
Collapse
X
Collapse
Posts
Latest Activity
Photos
Page
of
2
Filter
Time
All Time
Today
Last Week
Last Month
Show
All
Discussions only
Photos only
Videos only
Links only
Polls only
Events only
Filtered by:
Clear All
new posts
Previous
1
2
template
Next
Rubin0
FFR Player
Join Date:
Jun 2006
Posts:
1276
Share
Post
#16
02-15-2011, 10:27 PM
Re: My Poem I wrote in English Class.
Originally posted by
25thhour
My teacher wants me to dress up in costume and present it in front of the class...
Your teacher is a sadist.
The weight of what I say depends on how you feel.
Comment
Post
Cancel
Midnighter
FFR Player
Join Date:
May 2009
Posts:
49
Share
Post
#17
02-16-2011, 09:13 PM
Re: My Poem I wrote in English Class.
Originally posted by
Dorby
I personally found the poem repulsive and mediocre, but even that is giving it more credit than it deserves.
Trolling
Comment
Post
Cancel
Previous
1
2
template
Next
Working...
OK
OK
Cancel
😀
😂
🥰
😘
🤢
😎
😞
😡
👍
👎
☕
Comment