Help me name my character!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • reptile3141
    FFR Veteran
    • Dec 2006
    • 927

    #31
    Re: Help me name my character!

    Earocorn.
    Originally posted by [TeRa]
    Ahhh, I'll buy it at a high price!

    Comment

    • mhss1992
      FFR Player
      • Sep 2007
      • 788

      #32
      Re: Help me name my character!

      Originally posted by devonin
      Any book with a character like this in it tends to be either plotless, or suffer from "Why is this plot at all a conflict when this character could just fix it easily"
      Of course I thought about it. It's explained in the book. You think that every history that mentions "God" is necessarily plotless? Well, the character isn't God, but there's a reason for the non-intervention.

      Originally posted by Silvuh
      Hope you can find a way to get past that, uh, what devonin mentioned... Good luck with your novel.

      So how about the name Cyzmatri? Based off the Latin roots cosm and matri... It kinda works.
      Could work.

      Edit: I just found the perfect name. Thanks for the help, everyone.
      Last edited by mhss1992; 05-18-2009, 05:22 PM.
      jnbidevniuhyb scores: Nomina Nuda Tenemus 1-0-0-0, Anti-Ares 1-0-0-0

      Best AAA: Frictional Nevada (Done while FFR was out, so it doesn't show in my level stats)

      Resting. I might restart playing FFR seriously someday.

      Comment

      • mead1
        Cerebellumberjack
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Aug 2003
        • 3960

        #33
        Re: Help me name my character!

        Originally posted by mhss1992
        Of course I thought about it. It's explained in the book. You think that every history that mentions "God" is necessarily plotless? Well, the character isn't God, but there's a reason for the non-intervention.
        There's no history that involves God.

        Comment

        • mhss1992
          FFR Player
          • Sep 2007
          • 788

          #34
          Re: Help me name my character!

          Originally posted by mead1
          There's no history that involves God.
          ...
          Yes, there are fictional stories involving God. It was just an example.
          jnbidevniuhyb scores: Nomina Nuda Tenemus 1-0-0-0, Anti-Ares 1-0-0-0

          Best AAA: Frictional Nevada (Done while FFR was out, so it doesn't show in my level stats)

          Resting. I might restart playing FFR seriously someday.

          Comment

          • mead1
            Cerebellumberjack
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Aug 2003
            • 3960

            #35
            Re: Help me name my character!

            I'll agree with you only if you name your character Xenu.

            Comment

            • Etylukah
              Ultimate Gamer
              • May 2009
              • 491

              #36
              Re: Help me name my character!

              - It's the most powerful being in the universe. I mean, like, insanely powerful, beyond anything else imagined.
              - It used to be human, but can take any shape it wants to.
              - It's a very sensitive, mysterious and even funny character.
              - It's a woman.
              Nima. We even experienced it's existence here.

              Comment

              • mhss1992
                FFR Player
                • Sep 2007
                • 788

                #37
                Re: Help me name my character!

                Originally posted by mead1
                I'll agree with you only if you name your character Xenu.
                Thanks, but I already chose a name.

                Well, anyway. I think that people shouldn't say it might plotless before they actually read it. People who heard my ideas thought they were pretty interesting, there is a logical explanation for all the power and stuff...
                jnbidevniuhyb scores: Nomina Nuda Tenemus 1-0-0-0, Anti-Ares 1-0-0-0

                Best AAA: Frictional Nevada (Done while FFR was out, so it doesn't show in my level stats)

                Resting. I might restart playing FFR seriously someday.

                Comment

                • TheNamesH
                  FFR Player
                  • Feb 2008
                  • 155

                  #38
                  Re: Help me name my character!

                  Damn.... I was gonna say Wiggles but you already found a name *Walk of shame*
                  Best FC: Electro Rush x8 v2, Holy Orders
                  Best AAA: That annoying Polka song.
                  Best non AAA: 2 Goods on Summer time perfume.. sucks because i had autofail on.. 1300 perfects... GAH



                  First Place Beginner division
                  Phynx unofficial tourney

                  Originally posted by Synthlight
                  Play with it, touch it, feel it and talk to me about it in the morning.

                  Cheers,

                  Synthlight

                  Comment

                  Working...