this is a poem titled Roses

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • f2ppure
    FFR Player
    • Feb 2009
    • 82

    #16
    Re: this is a poem titled Roses

    nice , though it looks familiar . also reminds me of Dickinson, which makes me give it another thumbs up


    Playing style: original keys; one hand (three fingers); 1.25 speed

    imob and ivampire add meh 155-111-173

    Shoulda Coulda Woulda Didnt

    Comment

    • kitkat9
      FFR Player
      • Feb 2009
      • 87

      #17
      Re: this is a poem titled Roses

      Originally posted by f2ppure
      nice , though it looks familiar . also reminds me of Dickinson, which makes me give it another thumbs up
      Well thank you very much! =D

      Comment

      • mead1
        Cerebellumberjack
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Aug 2003
        • 3960

        #18
        Re: this is a poem titled Roses

        Originally posted by All_That_Chaz
        Oh I don't mean to say anything crude. I just mean that you'd want to make the rose seem like a person, and a person one would be attracted to. Use adjectives like alluring, supple, radiant, enchanting, stuff like that. Words that you'd use in a love poem. Then when you talk about how the rose's thorns hurt you, you can talk about them like a lover who cheated on you.

        This is all just a suggestion, of course. In the end it's your vision that you have to satisfy.
        This said, I'd totally read a sexually explicit rose/sex poem. That would be amazing.

        Comment

        • NFD
          FFR Player
          • Nov 2007
          • 4715

          #19
          Re: this is a poem titled Roses

          I put my rose into her
          She started moaning
          One of my thorns pierced her

          Comment

          • kitkat9
            FFR Player
            • Feb 2009
            • 87

            #20
            Re: this is a poem titled Roses

            Originally posted by NFD
            I put my rose into her
            She started moaning
            One of my thorns pierced her
            Uhh...

            Comment

            • Tired_Old_Man
              FFR Player
              • Jan 2008
              • 259

              #21
              Re: this is a poem titled Roses

              focus on simile because that's my favorite poetic device. Also I would recommend not ever looking for advice on FFR>
              "man is a pupil, pain is his teacher" - Alfred de Musset

              Comment

              • NFD
                FFR Player
                • Nov 2007
                • 4715

                #22
                Re: this is a poem titled Roses

                Originally posted by kitkat9
                Uhh...
                Jealous I know.

                Comment

                • kitkat9
                  FFR Player
                  • Feb 2009
                  • 87

                  #23
                  Re: this is a poem titled Roses

                  Jealous I know.
                  No, not really.

                  focus on simile because that's my favorite poetic device. Also I would recommend not ever looking for advice on FFR>
                  Well, I don't see why I shouldn't look for advice. Quite a few people know what they are talking about. And would you be one of the people to not take advice from?

                  Comment

                  • NFD
                    FFR Player
                    • Nov 2007
                    • 4715

                    #24
                    Re: this is a poem titled Roses

                    Originally posted by kitkat9
                    No, not really.


                    Well, I don't see why I shouldn't look for advice. Quite a few people know what they are talking about. And would you be one of the people to not take advice from?
                    You are jealous. Just admit it. I am the poetry master. I have been called the "Songbird of our time".

                    Comment

                    • Erothyme
                      FFR Player
                      • Jan 2008
                      • 2033

                      #25
                      Re: this is a poem titled Roses

                      Originally posted by NFD
                      One of my thorns pierced her
                      Just how many thorns do you have?


                      - - - - - -

                      Comment

                      • NFD
                        FFR Player
                        • Nov 2007
                        • 4715

                        #26
                        Re: this is a poem titled Roses

                        Originally posted by Erothyme
                        Just how many thorns do you have?
                        A few.

                        Comment

                        • kitkat9
                          FFR Player
                          • Feb 2009
                          • 87

                          #27
                          Re: this is a poem titled Roses

                          Originally posted by NFD
                          You are jealous. Just admit it. I am the poetry master. I have been called the "Songbird of our time".
                          Is that right?

                          Comment

                          Working...