What is true love?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • rzr
    TWG Veteran
    • Oct 2007
    • 7608

    #16
    Re: What is true love?

    I think the last thing we need to do here is get into a detailed conversation about our personal love lives. I also thing this would have made a much better Random Thought or somethin' that thread, but I'll still critique it.

    For what it is, which I'm not clear on, it's good. I mean, if it were a poem or a story I'd feel more comfortable judging the content. But, since it's not, I only feel really comfortable saying the grammar is good and it's... deep.

    On a personal note I'd like to say Tokzic, you just lost a lot of my respect. What pisses me off is how every ****ing guy in this thread is generalizing the rest of us. I LIKE a girl being obsessive over me. It assures me she won't do **** behind my back. I LIKE being put first. Not every guy is what you guys depicted.

    And, Nyokou, if you ever need to talk or vent I'm here. I've been in that spot... It's rough ****. Check out my 3rd Random Thought on my profile.

    Originally posted by darkshark
    Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
    Originally posted by aperson
    i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

    Originally posted by Sprite-
    More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
    Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
    yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

    i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

    Comment

    • foilman8805
      smoke wheat hail satin
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Sep 2006
      • 5704

      #17
      Re: What is true love?

      Whoa there, rzr, you might want to read what everyone has written before you make baseless accusations.

      I never agreed or disagreed with Nyokou's laws of love, and I certainly never categorized or generalized any males as to what they like or dislike in a woman.

      And Nyokou, regarding your grammar and whatnot, it read well to me, but Tokzic nailed it: it is rather boring.
      Last edited by foilman8805; 10-29-2008, 09:45 PM.

      Comment

      • who_cares973
        FFR Player
        • Aug 2006
        • 15407

        #18
        Re: What is true love?

        rofl it's like you're my ex wierd o.o

        Comment

        • MrRubix
          FFR Player
          • Sep 2026
          • 8340

          #19
          Re: What is true love?

          For ****'s sake Partisan, change your profile picture. I literally back out of any thread you post in just because I can't stand looking at that finger.
          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0es0Mip1jWY

          Comment

          • rzr
            TWG Veteran
            • Oct 2007
            • 7608

            #20
            Re: What is true love?

            I read everything, Foil. I don't mean EVERYBODY, I was ranting because a good damn portion of the world stereotypes.

            Originally posted by darkshark
            Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
            Originally posted by aperson
            i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

            Originally posted by Sprite-
            More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
            Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
            yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

            i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

            Comment

            • foilman8805
              smoke wheat hail satin
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Sep 2006
              • 5704

              #21
              Re: What is true love?

              Originally posted by rzr
              What pisses me off is how every ****ing guy in this thread is generalizing the rest of us.
              I call it like I see it.

              Comment

              • Nyokou
                ( ̄ー ̄)
                • Apr 2005
                • 4247

                #22
                Re: What is true love?

                Wow guys... I think we need to calm down now.

                I talked it over with him and everything, like I said before, so I'm going to write something else. Maybe I'll just post it in this thread... Well, actually, I have a lot to write so I'll be posting better essays and thought pieces here.

                Thanks for the feedback though.

                EDIT: Oh and rzr, that's the same way my ex was like. He liked me being obsessive because yeah... it assures him that there's no one else. And I've had a history of cheating on my other ex's.. Not recently though. A couple years ago I did.
                Last edited by Nyokou; 10-30-2008, 06:39 AM.
                Snapchat: icequeenilse

                Comment

                Working...