1555WD

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • FishFishRevolution
    GotR Creator
    • Nov 2003
    • 7251

    #16
    Re: 1555WD

    i spend all my writing power on my books

    Originally posted by MalReynolds
    Also welcome to the wonderful world of being a writer where people pick the worst things out of stories and attribute them to your personality.
    Oh well I'll just write stories about dastardly handsome gentlemen who are good at everything they do and always get the girl.

    Comment

    • MalReynolds
      CHOCK FULL O' NUTRIENTS
      • Sep 2003
      • 6571

      #17
      Re: 1555WD

      I also write stories like that. It's pretty much autobiographical when you do that.
      "A new take on the epic fantasy genre... Darkly comic, relatable characters... twisted storyline."

      "Readers who prefer tension and romance, Maledictions: The Offering, delivers... As serious YA fiction, I’ll give it five stars out of five. As a novel? Four and a half." - Liz Ellor


      My new novel:

      Maledictions: The Offering.

      Now in Paperback!

      Comment

      • FishFishRevolution
        GotR Creator
        • Nov 2003
        • 7251

        #18
        Re: 1555WD

        We're such lucky people, Mal.

        Comment

        • dore
          caveman pornstar
          FFR Simfile Author
          FFR Music Producer
          • Feb 2006
          • 6317

          #19
          Re: 1555WD

          Call me crazy, but I thought the story would've been better if it was more ambiguous. I felt like it would've been more creepy and effective if the stalking ideas weren't explicitly stated from the get-go.

          With that said, I really enjoyed the style of narration and the way you got the reader into the mind of the narrator. Good job.
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IREnpHco9mw

          Comment

          • FishFishRevolution
            GotR Creator
            • Nov 2003
            • 7251

            #20
            Re: 1555WD

            Originally posted by dore
            Call me crazy
            you're crazy


            but thanks for the comments, all of you thanks for the feedback

            Comment

            Working...