A Tribute To Seto

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Phynx
    I'm Forever
    • Mar 2007
    • 3005

    #31
    Re: A Tribute To Seto

    In light of my story, is it such a bad thing that I elaborated on an idea that was never explained? All we find out about Seto is that he died protecting Cosmo Canyon. Is it such a bad thing that I utilized the mentioned characters to elaborate on the battle never explained? I mean, yeah, I'm using characters thought up by another person but the story itself is purely original.
    Guardin' of the Scared Shrine

    Comment

    • Vendetta21
      Sectional Moderator
      Sectional Moderator
      • Aug 2006
      • 2745

      #32
      Re: A Tribute To Seto

      Originally posted by Phynx
      In light of my story, is it such a bad thing that I elaborated on an idea that was never explained? All we find out about Seto is that he died protecting Cosmo Canyon. Is it such a bad thing that I utilized the mentioned characters to elaborate on the battle never explained? I mean, yeah, I'm using characters thought up by another person but the story itself is purely original.

      Comment

      • Phynx
        I'm Forever
        • Mar 2007
        • 3005

        #33
        Re: A Tribute To Seto

        :/ I don't know. I am just out of the loop of the current issue at hand
        Guardin' of the Scared Shrine

        Comment

        Working...