Superficial Desires

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • u84
    FFR Veteran
    • Jul 2006
    • 1921

    #16
    Re: Superficial Desires

    Alright, thanks guys. I just edited it a bit. Your critiquing was really helpful.

    P.S. I wrote this up from in my head within minutes, so I didn't really edit the lack of punctuation. Thanks for letting me know, though.
    Originally posted by ryanisadouche
    I woke up this morning wearing my new ffr shirt which confused me.

    Then i remembered i found the package last night while drunk and put it on in excitement, then immediately passed out.


    Last edited by: Tasselfoot; 7 minutes ago. Reason: I am your MILF.

    Comment

    • Verruckter
      FFR Player
      • Apr 2004
      • 2707

      #17
      Re: Superficial Desires

      Still meh.

      imo

      I'd start over again and think imagination, not literal.
      Truth lies in loneliness, When hope is long gone by -Blind Guardian, The Soulforged
      Image removed for size violation.

      Comment

      Working...