Book idea?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • andy-o24
    Married Man
    • May 2006
    • 1527

    #16
    Re: Book idea?

    Originally posted by MalReynolds
    Yes.

    But my book idea came to me in a dream. I mean, it's a very basic variation of Plato's algorithim of the cave - a huge chunk of the first part even takes place in said cave - but once he dimension-shifts, I fail to see how it resembles the Matrix at all, save for the basic plot of defeating the ultimate evil.

    But it's no biggie. If anything, I think it's cool to have my concept compared to something as nifty as the Matrix, even if the similarities were unintentional.
    I hope this will clarify my standpoint, but if not then desregard this post.

    I understand what you're saying about the deminsion shifter being incredibly different from the Matrix. You're right. But, my thinking on connecting it to the Matrix was the when he deminsion shifts, it's like jacking into the Matrix. That was my interpretation of that idea. I still like the book idea but that was my view on it's Matrix conection.

    -o24
    Originally posted by hi19hi19
    Best strat: enjoy the game, play what you feel like when you feel like it. Don't think about what you are doing or why, enjoy the gameplay, the artistry behind the stepfile, and enjoy the music.

    When the game isn't fun for you anymore, take a break. It's not a job, nobody here is professional and getting paid to play and force themselves to constantly improve... it's a game.

    Originally posted by Shashakiro
    Yeah, FFR is addicting...I don't think I'll get bored with this game unless I somehow become the best at it, which won't happen.

    Comment

    Working...