A Poem from an ameteur

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • dore
    caveman pornstar
    FFR Simfile Author
    FFR Music Producer
    • Feb 2006
    • 6317

    #16
    Re: A Poem from an ameteur

    yeah that's a terrible word choice lol
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IREnpHco9mw

    Comment

    • Zythus
      FFR Player
      • Mar 2007
      • 346

      #17
      Re: A Poem from an ameteur

      He said it as amateur, its not bad.

      I guess brush up to get some more excitement and variety of different ideas portrayed in the poem is my suggestion.

      @ the religion fiasco above:
      Don't bring all that religion stuff here please, we don't care that you disagree or agree with this poet's point of view, but don't come in here and vandalize his thread. He asked for a critique on his writing, not his beliefs. Thanks.

      Comment

      • All_That_Chaz
        Supreme Dictator For Life
        • Apr 2004
        • 5874

        #18
        Re: A Poem from an ameteur

        Last I checked, I could write a poem about whatever I wanted. I think I'll write a poem about how your religious views are wrong. Or maybe a poem about soldiers molesting children, or a poem about the Civil Rights Movement from the point of view of a white supremecist group, or anything else that's protected by my first amendment rights.

        No offense, Tokzic, you know I love you

        Oh, and on the poem, Tokzic basically hit the nail on the head with the first half of his post. You should absolutely write about what you're passionate about, but this needs a lot of work.
        Back to "Back to Earth"
        Originally posted by FoJaR
        dammit chaz
        Originally posted by FoJaR
        god dammit chaz
        Originally posted by MalReynolds
        I bet when you live in a glass house, the temptation to throw stones is magnified strictly because you're not supposed to.

        Comment

        Working...