Akatsu no Ari!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • marioGP87
    Shiny Zoroa :')
    • Mar 2006
    • 603

    #1

    Akatsu no Ari!

    I won't post these stuff here any more. I'll keep it where I originally posted it
    6
    1 = Poop!
    0%
    4
    2 = Horrible! But not Poop!
    0%
    1
    3 = Broken.
    0%
    0
    4 = Bad.
    0%
    1
    5 = Passable.
    0%
    0
    6 = Limited Appeal.
    0%
    0
    7 = Average.
    0%
    0
    8 = Very good
    0%
    0
    9 = Superb. Just a few more improvements and you're there!
    0%
    0
    10 = You're there! You're story rocks! No doubt about it!
    0%
    0
    Originally posted by Kit
    "Hey.. what are you doing!? get away man! I Only said it once noo, NOOOO your a bunch of Nazi's man ! get that sedative away from me! I don't like needles! I...rea..lyy.... *Faint*


    Best AAA: Famouz (HEAVY UNLOCK!)
  • omgitznpv
    cohoooooon
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Aug 2005
    • 6980

    #2
    Re: Akatsu no Ari!

    14 year olds shouldn't write about sex

    also f-
    Originally posted by DossarLX ODI
    What's the point of using drugs anyways? I heard they help you relax but that's pretty much it. (Not talking about medicines)

    Comment

    • GamerShadow
      FFR Player
      • Oct 2005
      • 2534

      #3
      Re: Akatsu no Ari!

      D- Would not read again. Each time a new person speaks, make another paragraph.

      tl;dr anyway.
      Note to self Finish.

      Comment

      • marioGP87
        Shiny Zoroa :')
        • Mar 2006
        • 603

        #4
        Re: Akatsu no Ari!

        First of all, I just want to write this for my own pleasure . Second of all, whenever I feel bored playing FFR, I do a bit of this, omgitznpv.
        Originally posted by Kit
        "Hey.. what are you doing!? get away man! I Only said it once noo, NOOOO your a bunch of Nazi's man ! get that sedative away from me! I don't like needles! I...rea..lyy.... *Faint*


        Best AAA: Famouz (HEAVY UNLOCK!)

        Comment

        • Tokzic
          FFR Player
          • May 2005
          • 6878

          #5
          Re: Akatsu no Ari!

          MAN I CANNOT GET ENOUGH OF THIS STORY

          I MEAN, BETWEEN THE FURRIES, THE SPONTANEOUS BACKSEAT SEX, AND THE FACT THAT EVERY ELEMENT EVER IS TAKEN FROM HORRIBLE JAPANESE RPGS, HOW ANYONE DISLIKE IT
          Last edited by Tokzic; 01-18-2008, 11:06 PM.

          Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

          Comment

          • devonin
            Very Grave Indeed
            Community Manager
            Event Staff
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Apr 2004
            • 10120

            #6
            Re: Akatsu no Ari!

            I'll let you off with a warning, he warned us.

            Comment

            Working...