The Body

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • DrugstoreCowboy
    Is Famouz
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Sep 2006
    • 3409

    #16
    Re: The Body

    Originally posted by MalReynolds
    I'm going to be a chump and blame it on the holiday and how little free time I've had. I've got more to the story, just not a whole lot of time to sit down and write it.

    Worry not, worry not. More will come.

    thank god. im kinda interested to see if what you come up with is kinda like what happened in my dream.

    or maybe, with your permission, I'll write an alternate ending? Sort of like the Choose Your Fate Goosebumps books.

    Comment

    • sleeplessdragn
      ~Bang that beat Harder~
      FFR Simfile Author
      FFR Music Producer
      • Jan 2004
      • 2321

      #17
      Re: The Body

      I haven't read this yet, but I thought I'd note that I had forgotten how pleasurable a story by the amazing MalReynolds was. I plan on being reminded of this amazement. ^_^

      Comment

      • DrugstoreCowboy
        Is Famouz
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Sep 2006
        • 3409

        #18
        Re: The Body

        bump ;D

        Comment

        Working...