Re: Admitting to Ignorance
the first critique i wrote was on death and i.
it was harsh, but it wasnt condescending. i was honest, but i didn't rub it in your face at all. this was your response:
2. Fojar, are a literary scholar? Are you an English professor? Are you even a high school English teacher? Then, who am I to take any of your highly unintelligent rantings to mind? God, if you were at least going to analyze something, at least type them in sentences with correct punctuation and grammar. Besides, like I said before, until YOU actually write something, I could give a damn about what you say.
glad you're deciding to listen, i'll stop being a punk now.
just know that you brought it on yourself.
the first critique i wrote was on death and i.
it was harsh, but it wasnt condescending. i was honest, but i didn't rub it in your face at all. this was your response:
2. Fojar, are a literary scholar? Are you an English professor? Are you even a high school English teacher? Then, who am I to take any of your highly unintelligent rantings to mind? God, if you were at least going to analyze something, at least type them in sentences with correct punctuation and grammar. Besides, like I said before, until YOU actually write something, I could give a damn about what you say.
glad you're deciding to listen, i'll stop being a punk now.
just know that you brought it on yourself.


Comment