Love, a fantastical experience..

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • rade0110
    FFR Player
    • Dec 2004
    • 1253

    #16
    Re: Love, a fantastical experience..

    "My love is an ocean of feelings for you. My waves represent all the good times we've shared together. The dark and coldness of the deep represents my longing and constant struggle to feel your warmth around me."

    How's that?
    Originally posted by Synthlight
    Everyone uses quotes from Synthlight in their signature. So I'm making this one up to fit in.

    Cheers,

    Synthlight

    Comment

    • All_That_Chaz
      Supreme Dictator For Life
      • Apr 2004
      • 5874

      #17
      Re: Love, a fantastical experience..

      Originally posted by rade0110
      "My love is an ocean of feelings for you. My waves represent all the good times we've shared together. The dark and coldness of the deep represents my longing and constant struggle to feel your warmth around me."

      How's that?
      needz moar cheesy metafor lol
      Back to "Back to Earth"
      Originally posted by FoJaR
      dammit chaz
      Originally posted by FoJaR
      god dammit chaz
      Originally posted by MalReynolds
      I bet when you live in a glass house, the temptation to throw stones is magnified strictly because you're not supposed to.

      Comment

      • summerhill
        FFR Player
        • Feb 2007
        • 38

        #18
        Re: Love, a fantastical experience..

        how are peoples opinions online any different than peoples opinions in relity? do people change when they go online?

        is the word guts bothering you? is that what it is?
        ok, how about, BOLD , as in how i meant it?

        Comment

        • All_That_Chaz
          Supreme Dictator For Life
          • Apr 2004
          • 5874

          #19
          Re: Love, a fantastical experience..

          the blanket of anonymity invalidates all supposed "guts" or "boldness."
          Back to "Back to Earth"
          Originally posted by FoJaR
          dammit chaz
          Originally posted by FoJaR
          god dammit chaz
          Originally posted by MalReynolds
          I bet when you live in a glass house, the temptation to throw stones is magnified strictly because you're not supposed to.

          Comment

          • rade0110
            FFR Player
            • Dec 2004
            • 1253

            #20
            Re: Love, a fantastical experience..

            Originally posted by summerhill
            how are peoples opinions online any different than peoples opinions in relity? do people change when they go online?

            is the word guts bothering you? is that what it is?
            ok, how about, BOLD , as in how i meant it?
            How much do you care if someone you've never met, never will meet, never will hear speak, never will know outside of this one website says something you don't like? My guess (and hope) is not very much. Thus, the concept of BOLD and GUTS is null and void. I'm basically repeating was Chaz said, in a dumbed down version. Just in case you didn't understand.
            Originally posted by Synthlight
            Everyone uses quotes from Synthlight in their signature. So I'm making this one up to fit in.

            Cheers,

            Synthlight

            Comment

            • ShastaTwist
              FFR Veteran
              • Sep 2004
              • 599

              #21
              Re: Love, a fantastical experience..

              When my ex-boyfriend wrote me a letter like this, I was really embarrassed and annoyed. It's not cute, it's scary.

              "Taylor (That's me, ShastaTwist),

              I love you more then anything. Youre my everything, your all I want and youre all I need. I want to spend my life with you. I know Ill never be perfect, I know Ill never be rich. But I can dream, you've stood by me and my dreams for so long. I dont know how I'll ever be able to express all my love for you. Its impossible my loves to great. Everyday I think about you, when I get to see your face and your smile and feel the warmth in youre eyes and the kindness of your touch. I love every second Im with you like its my last. I will love to the day I die and even after I'm 6 feet under my love will never die. I want you to be mine forever. Please Taylor dont make me ever leave your side. The whole time Ive been wrighting this its been hard to breath and my hearts been racing. All because of you. Youre my everything I dont know when I became poetic (he didn't), but then again I think that your the one who brought it out in me (I write better "poetry" than him). Ive pored my heart and soul into righting this. I know my hand wrighting blows but Ill work on it. I love you baby. MUAH"

              [font size=9]NOT CUTE

              JUST SCARY

              Comment

              • flipsta_lombax
                Lombax Connoisseur
                • May 2006
                • 2556

                #22
                Re: Love, a fantastical experience..

                Originally posted by All_That_Chaz
                needz moar cheesy metafor lol
                Roses are red
                Violets are blue
                I'll rape you with a rake.




                :O Gewd enough chazzy? ;-;
                Best FGO: Time To Eye{3-0-0-0}

                Best SCORE: Husigi Usagi Milk Tei {16-1-2-8}

                Comment

                • xObserveRx
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Aug 2003
                  • 1148

                  #23
                  Re: Love, a fantastical experience..

                  His letter seemed to start sincere, Taylor, but after the first sentence or two, just got creepy. Even if he DOES feel that way about you, expressing something like that, all at once, and the way he did, was all wrong.

                  Secondly, I hope you're exaggerating his spelling/grammar mistakes, as that alone would turn all of his decent, sincere sentences into garbage. I hope you told him that as well.

                  Bottom line: I don't think that it's wrong to feel that way about someone. What's wrong is going about telling them so in that manner. Everything coming out at once like that only makes you look crazy, and not the good kind of crazy either.
                  Come Play The Werewolf Game!

                  Comment

                  • ShastaTwist
                    FFR Veteran
                    • Sep 2004
                    • 599

                    #24
                    Re: Love, a fantastical experience..

                    Originally posted by ShastaTwist
                    ex-boyfriend
                    'Nough said.

                    Comment

                    • summerhill
                      FFR Player
                      • Feb 2007
                      • 38

                      #25
                      Re: Love, a fantastical experience..

                      Originally posted by rade0110
                      How much do you care if someone you've never met, never will meet, never will hear speak, never will know outside of this one website says something you don't like? .
                      apparently you care, since you just spent a good amount of time refuting my argument and bashing my personal opinion on the matter
                      lets leave it at that
                      Last edited by summerhill; 10-13-2007, 01:25 AM.

                      Comment

                      • All_That_Chaz
                        Supreme Dictator For Life
                        • Apr 2004
                        • 5874

                        #26
                        Re: Love, a fantastical experience..

                        Originally posted by ShastaTwist
                        frightening bilge
                        yeesh. what is it about stupid boys that makes them write such garbage... and not even bother proof-reading before sending it to the love of his life? although i say this type of garbage to you constantly, i hope you realize that while i am desperately in love with you, i am using that type of language to poke fun at people like your ex-boyfriend.

                        oh and...
                        Originally posted by flipsta_lombax
                        I'll rape you with a rake.
                        :O promise? ^_~
                        Back to "Back to Earth"
                        Originally posted by FoJaR
                        dammit chaz
                        Originally posted by FoJaR
                        god dammit chaz
                        Originally posted by MalReynolds
                        I bet when you live in a glass house, the temptation to throw stones is magnified strictly because you're not supposed to.

                        Comment

                        Working...