B.A.C.

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • whiteflame
    FFR Player
    • Sep 2005
    • 378

    #16
    Re: B.A.C.

    What the **** was in the box, DAMNIT MAL.

    Comment

    • ShastaTwist
      FFR Veteran
      • Sep 2004
      • 599

      #17
      Re: B.A.C.

      Sorry, but the ending was cliché.

      Comment

      • Raziel_Darkeden
        FFR Player
        • Nov 2006
        • 337

        #18
        Re: B.A.C.

        It would help if you just posted it all in one big post.

        Comment

        • MalReynolds
          CHOCK FULL O' NUTRIENTS
          • Sep 2003
          • 6571

          #19
          Re: B.A.C.

          It would probably help more too if I wrote it all out at once instead of posting it five pages a day as I write it.

          It would probably also help if I didn't use passive voice.
          "A new take on the epic fantasy genre... Darkly comic, relatable characters... twisted storyline."

          "Readers who prefer tension and romance, Maledictions: The Offering, delivers... As serious YA fiction, I’ll give it five stars out of five. As a novel? Four and a half." - Liz Ellor


          My new novel:

          Maledictions: The Offering.

          Now in Paperback!

          Comment

          Working...