For winter days.

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • KamonKi
    FFR Player
    • Feb 2007
    • 58

    #16
    Re: For winter days.

    yea FFR ish for winter days yeah lol n.n

    Comment

    • ShastaTwist
      FFR Veteran
      • Sep 2004
      • 599

      #17
      Re: For winter days.

      Originally posted by KamonKi
      yea FFR ish for winter days yeah lol n.n
      Do you have anything intelligent to add to any of the conversations in the Literature Forum?

      Comment

      • sujishishou
        FFR Player
        • Oct 2005
        • 183

        #18
        Re: For winter days.

        Before I seem like a really mean jerk that goes around insulting people....
        La, I think your poem is very good. It would win a prize where I am from. And that is saying alot. I come from a very artistic neighborhood.

        Comment

        • la
          FFR Player
          • Sep 2006
          • 25

          #19
          Re: For winter days.

          I wasn't judging you as a jerk for voicing your thoughts. You don't have to re-assure me that I'm good enough.

          Don't worry about it.

          Comment

          • All_That_Chaz
            Supreme Dictator For Life
            • Apr 2004
            • 5874

            #20
            Re: For winter days.

            Originally posted by la
            Also, this poem wasn't meant to be "enigmatic" or to "confuse the mind". It's a poem I wrote based on an experience I had. There's nothing that was supposed to "hinder reason" in the whole poem.
            *hint* once the poem is out of your hands, you don't control the interpretation. i was just trying to be nice, i agree with mead, you write a pile of prose. Even free verse has more structure than this.
            Last edited by All_That_Chaz; 04-23-2007, 12:39 PM.
            Back to "Back to Earth"
            Originally posted by FoJaR
            dammit chaz
            Originally posted by FoJaR
            god dammit chaz
            Originally posted by MalReynolds
            I bet when you live in a glass house, the temptation to throw stones is magnified strictly because you're not supposed to.

            Comment

            • sujishishou
              FFR Player
              • Oct 2005
              • 183

              #21
              Re: For winter days.

              hey la! i am too from Texas!!
              what a coincidence!

              Comment

              • la
                FFR Player
                • Sep 2006
                • 25

                #22
                Re: For winter days.

                Prose, poetry, whatever. I'd have to agree that it lacks structure. I just wrote it. I didn't really worry about this kind of thing.

                Where in Texas? I live in a suburb near Houston.

                Comment

                • sujishishou
                  FFR Player
                  • Oct 2005
                  • 183

                  #23
                  Re: For winter days.

                  I live in Keene TX. Thats like south of Ft. Worth about an hour. I am originally from Dallas.

                  And you should read the poem I just finished writing!!
                  its on another thread so check it out!

                  Last edited by sujishishou; 04-23-2007, 07:12 PM.

                  Comment

                  Working...