Anthem and Animal Farm

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • basketball_13
    FFR Player
    • Jun 2006
    • 28

    #16
    Re: Anthem and Animal Farm

    See I really like Anthem. It started off shaky but then as I read on I started to understand in its complex writing. But I dont get the ending. Why does it end with the word EGO?
    Why is life confusing? Why can’t it a book and we just abide by the black ink? We make the errors. But we correct them. Too bad life is like a game. Everyday is new. I <3 my life! No drama at all. Finally! Jk. I make tons of errors. Like a flyball in the infield, looks straight up into the sun and gets hit on the head, should have caught it. I made up for it tho being the best shortstop a great double play a dive and a catch and throws it straight away. OUT AT 1st! I win the game.

    Comment

    • RamzaV2
      FFR Player
      • Jul 2006
      • 10

      #17
      Re: Anthem and Animal Farm

      The word EGO is a word that seperates men from each other, it's what a man has when he realizes that he is different (and possibly better) than other men. It seperates the characters (for the final time) from the collective word "we" that they used to refer to their individual self as and allows them to think of themselves as individuals.

      Comment

      • basketball_13
        FFR Player
        • Jun 2006
        • 28

        #18
        Re: Anthem and Animal Farm

        ahhh...that make much more sense. And the book is about finding your individuality...isn't it? I mean what do u think the moral is?
        Why is life confusing? Why can’t it a book and we just abide by the black ink? We make the errors. But we correct them. Too bad life is like a game. Everyday is new. I <3 my life! No drama at all. Finally! Jk. I make tons of errors. Like a flyball in the infield, looks straight up into the sun and gets hit on the head, should have caught it. I made up for it tho being the best shortstop a great double play a dive and a catch and throws it straight away. OUT AT 1st! I win the game.

        Comment

        • T0rajir0u
          FFR Player
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Aug 2005
          • 2946

          #19
          Re: Anthem and Animal Farm

          Ayn Rand is just incredibly bitter.

          All of her books espouse the philosophy of objectivism.
          hehe

          Comment

          • Snapps
            NO DOUBT GET LOUD
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Sep 2003
            • 5650

            #20
            Re: Anthem and Animal Farm

            Stop asking questions that sound like were from your homework assignment.

            Even if you're trying to disguise the questions it's quite obvious that they're right there.

            Comment

            • basketball_13
              FFR Player
              • Jun 2006
              • 28

              #21
              Re: Anthem and Animal Farm

              All I am trying to do is understand the book. So why don't you just get off my back and leave me alone. I just want to hear what other ppl thought about the book. And by the way I am not even in school so why on earth would I have an assignment!!!!!!!!!!!!
              Why is life confusing? Why can’t it a book and we just abide by the black ink? We make the errors. But we correct them. Too bad life is like a game. Everyday is new. I <3 my life! No drama at all. Finally! Jk. I make tons of errors. Like a flyball in the infield, looks straight up into the sun and gets hit on the head, should have caught it. I made up for it tho being the best shortstop a great double play a dive and a catch and throws it straight away. OUT AT 1st! I win the game.

              Comment

              • FoJaR
                The Worst
                • Nov 2005
                • 2816

                #22
                Re: Anthem and Animal Farm

                summer reading assignment.

                Comment

                • basketball_13
                  FFR Player
                  • Jun 2006
                  • 28

                  #23
                  Re: Anthem and Animal Farm

                  No i am not even in school.
                  Why is life confusing? Why can’t it a book and we just abide by the black ink? We make the errors. But we correct them. Too bad life is like a game. Everyday is new. I <3 my life! No drama at all. Finally! Jk. I make tons of errors. Like a flyball in the infield, looks straight up into the sun and gets hit on the head, should have caught it. I made up for it tho being the best shortstop a great double play a dive and a catch and throws it straight away. OUT AT 1st! I win the game.

                  Comment

                  • Snapps
                    NO DOUBT GET LOUD
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Sep 2003
                    • 5650

                    #24
                    Re: Anthem and Animal Farm



                    there you go it shouldn't be that hard to understand now byebye

                    Comment

                    Working...