My favorite story on the internet

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • CypherToorima
    Boss of all bosses
    • Jul 2003
    • 2452

    #1

    My favorite story on the internet



    I'm not sure if any or all of you have heard of this, but I haven't seen a thread on it so, here it is.

    The story is pretty long, but I really really enjoyed it.
    I'm a figantic gaggot
  • Batsu-Misuto-
    FFR Player
    • Mar 2006
    • 10

    #2
    Re: My favorite story on the internet

    The immense violence is definately good. It's pretty humourous too, I'm only about half done with it though.

    Comment

    • Tasuke
      FFR Player
      • Oct 2003
      • 1671

      #3
      Re: My favorite story on the internet

      I lovd that story so much. I've actually read it once somtime last year.
      Then I read it again recently. He's supposed to update it again sometime later this year. But the story itself is brilliant.

      Comment

      • SethSquall
        FFR Player
        • Mar 2004
        • 5477

        #4
        Re: My favorite story on the internet

        This storys amazing, funny, although its got style. I think its well morbid. Its like reading a nightmare. Good book so far (im about half way through).
        Originally posted by Tibs
        I love you, you Welsh ****

        Comment

        • Abhorsen768
          FFR Player
          • Mar 2006
          • 30

          #5
          Re: My favorite story on the internet

          Can someone send me a copy of it. The website won't work for me for some reason.

          Comment

          Working...