The Futures Embrace, Former Knowledge

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • FoJaR
    The Worst
    • Nov 2005
    • 2816

    #16
    RE: Re: RE: The Futures Embrace, Former Knowledge

    prose

    n 1: ordinary writing as distinguished from verse

    that's dictionary.com's definition of prose, but it sounds good to me.

    Comment

    • esupin
      FFR Player
      • Nov 2003
      • 1756

      #17
      RE: Re: RE: The Futures Embrace, Former Knowledge

      It seems like the poem is half-lyrical half-prose. It might have been better to just stick with one. I'll give you an example of what I mean:

      Population ever augmenting
      Contemporary reports of almost 300 million
      Increasing over forty thousand a year
      I speculate over-population is near

      I realize it's a history assignment(I'm in AP History also, and I had to write some cowboy lament speech), but that's what I think.

      http://www.youtube.com/esupin

      Comment

      • FoJaR
        The Worst
        • Nov 2005
        • 2816

        #18
        RE: Re: RE: The Futures Embrace, Former Knowledge

        it's not prose at all.

        there are lines and stanzas. it is poetry.

        Comment

        Working...