The Way We Feel Finale - Part V (Read Please)

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • xObserveRx
    FFR Simfile Author
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Aug 2003
    • 1148

    #16
    RE: Re: The Way We Feel - Part IV - The Penultimate

    haha, that's totally fine, and yes, i did enjoy the end paragraphs of that part.

    However, i don't know what song you're talking about, so i was like wtf? Other than that though, it was solid.

    I'll probably type out chapter 1 of my story and post it tomorrow. Maybe.
    Come Play The Werewolf Game!

    Comment

    • Chromer
      Hookers and Blow
      • Jul 2003
      • 4981

      #17
      RE: Re: The Way We Feel Finale - Part V

      Yes this is it folks. The finale to The Way We Feel Series. It has been a good run and I'm glad to see it end. Also this chapter has an actual name. It's not my Magnum Opus but I'm getting there. Also thier's mature content in this one so if you can't be serious about sex, please leave. Enjoy.

      The Way We Feel Finale - "Bodies Blending, Hearts Mending, Love is Everlasting"


      The white light that Noah had faded into became darkness quickly. He had no sense of direction or time. In the darkness, he could hear a woman's voice calling out to him. His soul was trapped in this hellish darkness with no chance for escape yet it was comfortable. If this world was devoid of no pain and sorrow, he could accept it and never want to leave. Noah existed in this state until he finally came to a pure white bench in the darkness. Noah walked over to the bench shining in the darkness and sat down. Immediately, a spotlight shone down upon Noah, as if he were some thespian performing a monologue. Noah heard footsteps approaching him from the left side and he turned. It was a strange girl.

      The girl bent down with her hands behind her back, smiling. It comforted Noah yet disturbed him.

      "Uhh excuse me, just who are you?" asked Noah.

      The girl gave him a disheartening look and responded.

      "You don't remember who I am? Not even a little bit?" asked the girl hopefully.

      Noah shook his head like a little child.

      "I don't know who you are or where I am," said Noah bluntly.

      The girl frowned, sighed then sat down.

      "Well, since this might be hard for you right now, I'll try to be gentle. Before you fell into this world, we were together but broke up because we could not face each other's own wants and desires. The pain of being seperated ate away at our hearts until we came to terms within ourselves. I am now here to try and bring you from this world back with me into reality," said the girl.

      She held out her hand to Noah.

      "Come with me Noah and let's leave this place."

      Noah shrunk back from the girl. He didn't want to leave this place at all. It was strangely comfortable and if he experienced pain before this, he didn't want to experience it again.

      "No! I'm not going!" said Noah defensively.

      The girl had a pleading look on her face.

      "But why Noah? Why won't you escape this fantasy in search for a real reality?"

      "I don't want to experience pain again. Pain is what you feel when something hurts you and makes you feel less than happy. I feel no pain here and it comforts me. Now some girl who I don't even know wants me to leaveand be in a world of hurt and pain and loneliness!? I'd rather die that go there with you!"

      The girl began to softly cry as she listened to Noah.

      "I want you to come with me because you told me you loved me!"" said the girl through her tears.

      "I told you I loved you? Why would I love someone I don't know?" asked Noah out aloud.

      The girl wiped her eyes on her sweater and looked at Noah.

      "Noah, loving someone means that not all things can be joyful and painless. There will be times that we will fight and times that you and I will want to cry. But it's because of the love we share that will get us through those hard times and continue to love each othjer for all eternity!" said the girl finally.

      "You mean, it's okay to feel sadness and pain and still love someone?" asked Noah puzzingly.

      "Yes!" answered the girl beginning to smile.

      "And you mean that even though we will want to fight and be apart we can still love each other and accept it!?" asked Noah also beginning to smile.

      "YES!" answered the girl who was absolutely beaming.

      "Oh please let me come with you!" yelled Noah as he lunged across the bench and grabbed the girl.

      He could feel her heart pounding under her sweater and feel her warmth. All the pain and loneliness he had ever felt melted away in that moment. They held each other for what seemed like one single moment in eternity. It was if all the stars and planets in the galaxy stopped just for them as thier love grew.

      The girl and Noah both began to cry as their happiness overflowed.

      "Noah, I love you," said the girl.

      "I love you too, Eva," answered Noah without realizing it.

      Eva smiled and began to cry even more in joy.

      "Noah, do you remember when we accepted ourselves on the plane before it crashed? I want to do it again. Kiss me and let me know you still feel the same way," said Eva looking at Noah.

      "Gladly," said Noah as he kissed Eva.

      The kiss was of the utmost passion and love. It was pure and devoid of lust or want. It was a kiss of true love.

      "Oh no!" said Eva as she pulled away from Noah.

      Noah began to watch as Eva began to fade away. He could see the bench through her translucent body now.

      "Eva take me with you!" said Noah was beginning to look afraid.

      "I can't exactly take you with me Noah. You have to decide when you want to leave this reality. I was only able to come and guide you on your way. Please Noah, when you escape this reality don't forget me!" said Eva as she was almost completely invisible now.

      "I won't forget you Eva! I promise!" said Noah beginning to cry.

      "I love you Noah," said Eva as she finally disappeared into the darkness.

      Noah stood up and kicked over the bench. He was going to take his life back right now. He wasn't going to lose Eva twice.

      "I want my life back! I want to go to a reality where I can love Eva and be with her! I WANT TO ESCAPE THIS REALITY!" screamed Noah at the top of his lungs.

      The words began to echo more and more until it became a chiming voice in Noah's mind. Noah bent down in pain as the frequency of the words began to sound like a tuning fork.

      "GIVE ME EVA BACK NOW!!!!!!!!!" yelled Noah one more time into the darkness.

      Suddenly the sound stopped and Noah fell to the ground and blacked out.

      He opened his eyes to sunlight pouring through a window to the left. Noah tried to move his legs but all he received was a sharp pain from his left leg. Noah fully opened his eyes and saw tubes connected to his left arm. He then heard the steady beep of a machine next to his bed. Noah slowly turned to the right to see his pulse on the monitor of the EKG. Noah then heard a woman humming walk into the room. It was a nurse coming in to check up on Noah.

      "So Mr. Walshman, how are we feeling today?" asked the nurse, not expecting any response from Noah.

      "I feel like I got in a fight with Randy Couture in a UFC match," answered Noah.

      The nurse stared at Noah with her mouth agasped. She stood like this for five mintues before Noah said, "Can I have a glass of water by any chance?"

      "Yeah, sure," said the nurse as she then turned and ran out of the room.

      Noah sat up and adjusted himself in the bed. he had been lying in a hospital bed for God know's how long and he had no idea what the day was. Three mintues later the nurse with a flock of other nurses and a doctor came into the room and surrounded Noah's bed.

      "Noah, can you understand me? What is 2+2?" asked the doctor.

      "Four," answered Noah rubbing his head.

      "What was the last thing you remember Noah?" asked the doctor as the nurses bore down on him.

      "I remember being in a really horrible plane crash on my way to Miami," said Noah.

      "Ok Noah this part is important. What day was it that you had the plane crash?"

      "Umm, I think it was September 1st, 2005. Ins't today September 2nd?" asked Noah.

      The nurses began looking at each other. The doctor put his glasses in his coat pocket and sat on the left of the bed.

      "Noah I don't know how to tell you this but your plane crashed outside of Colorado. You were in a coma for two years. It is September 2nd but it isn't 2005. It's now 2007," finished the doctor.

      Noah sat there looking at the tubes in his arm. He had been in a coma for two years. He was now 19 and had missed so much over the course of his coma. Noah looked at the doctor suddenly.

      "Was there a girl with me on the plane? Do you know if she is alive? tell me!" said Noah quickly.

      The doctor rubbed his chin for a moment.

      "Yes, there was a girl your age who was found holding you on the plane. From what I've heard, your body protected he spinal cord from snapping in two. You however suffered a collapsed lung and a shattered left leg. It was by chance that the area the plane crashed around was a resort area. Everyone in the front half of the plane died while only you, the girl and about ten other passengers lived," said the doctor solemnly.

      Noah absorbed the information quickly.

      "Have my parents come to see me?" asked Noah.

      "Yes, we just contacted them a moment ago. They were staying at a relative's house in Aspen Springs to oversee your recovery. They should be here in a few minutes. I'm glad to see you made it from the darkness Noah. Eva would have been proud," said the doctor as he began to get up.

      "What was that doctor?" asked Noah puzzingly.

      "I said we're glad to have you you intact and alive. Your parent would be proud," said the doctor as he left the room.

      Noah thought he must have imagined the doctor mentioning Eva. About 15 minutes later Noah's parents came to the hospital and smothered him with love and affection. He found out that he had been accepted to Florida State and when the college found out about his condition, they held his place in line to become a freshman as soon as he woke up. Also, he found out that his parents had sold the house in California and bought an even bigger house in Colorado, just to be near Noah. Since Noah had shattered his leg, he still had to go through physical therapy for a few weeks and it was well into December before Noah got to leave the hospital.

      Over the course of the next few months, things got back into the swing. Noah contacted Mal and Corey only to find out that Mal was now engaged at 24 and Corey had finally found a girl he could settle down with. Noah remembered Eva for a brief moment but totally forgot about her. It was as if she had dissapeared from his life. Noah went to Florida State in the fall of 2008 and started college life. He had grown to be apretty handsome guy, but there was always a nagging feeling in his body that kept him away from girls. Noah was on break in Miami and decided to walk down one of Maimi's famous strips. He partied with friends until about 8:00 PM when he suddenly felt tired and wanted to go to bed. He was walking out of the Caliente Bar and Grill when he bumped into a girl. The girl was stunningly beautiful but somewhat familiar. She was holding a large box labeled, "Kitchen."

      "Excuse me," asked Noah," Do you need help with that box?"

      The girl smiled.

      "Thanks. I would appreciate that."

      The girl and Noah both lugged the impossibly heavy box up the stairs to the girl's apartment. Apparently, she had just started college at the University of Miami and she was moving to Miami to cut down costs of living on campus.

      "So do you have a boyfriend?" Noah found himself asking awkwardly.

      "No, my boyfriend left me a long time ago. I've just decided that when he remembers who I am, he'll come to me," said the girl as she sipped her coffee.

      She then suddenly began to cry.

      "I'm sorry for crying. It's been years since I've seen and I don't know if he even recognizes me anymore. It's just that I love him so much," said the girl as she buried her face in her hands.

      Noah smiled, walked over to the girl and wrapped his arms around her.

      "I'm sorry I couldn't break out of the darkness Eva. It took your words to bring me to realize how much I couldn't live without you," said Noah smiling.

      The girl wiped her eyes and looked up at Noah.

      "Noah? Is that you?" asked Eva hopefully.

      "The one and only," said Noah. "At this very moment, I invoke my promise to you that I made two years ago."

      "And what promise was that?" asked Eva as she was still crying.

      Noah picked her up and held her like a baby in his arms. He carried her through a hall to the left and came to a door at the end of the hall. He kicked it open with his foot and entered Eva's bedroom. Suddenly Eva and Noah began to kiss passionately and furiously. It was a kiss of the utmost love and the utmost lust. They began to move around the room and bump into furniture. Noah's back bumped into a stereo on Eva's dresser. Daft Punk's, "Music Sounds Better With You," began to play on the CD player in the Stereo.

      "How coincidental," said Noah between kisses as he and Eva began laughing.

      Noah and Eva both pulled off thier shirts as they began to disrobe on the way to the bed. Noah laid Eva on the bed and lay on top. Then they began to twist and roll all over each other, taking in the scent of one another. Finally, when they were fully naked and under the sheets. They calmed down. Noah stared at Eva laying on his side.

      "Umm, I'm really not used to this kind of stuff. I am still a virgin," said Noah.

      "So am I but were both working in the dark aren't we?" asked Eva.

      Noah raised himself over Eva and lowered down between her legs. Eva could feel Noah's rapid breath on her body.

      "Go slowly," said Eva.

      Noah steadied himself and entered Eva as slow as she could. Immediately, Eva felt her hymen break. She cried out in pain slightly.

      "Did I hurt you?" asked Noah sympathetically.

      "No, just don't stop," said Eva.

      Noah continued and the pain Eva had first felt was slowly turning into pleasure. The pace quickened as each person became one with each other. Hearts were mending in the bed. Bodies were blending and becoming one being. Love was not pending but unfurling, growing stronger, becoming adamant within Eva and Noah. They quickened even more more as they began to become comfortable within each other and knew each other's limits. In those moments, there was no pain, no remorse, no regrets. It was only love and the essence of eternity. Eva and Noah both climaxed at the same time, adding to the moment. Noah then lay there, stroking Eva's hair for hours.

      "So what happened after the plane crash?" asked Noah.

      "When we were both in a coma, I foud a way to contact you spiritually. I tried to bring you out of your coma and you did but.." began Eva.

      "It took me two years to fully come out of it," said Noah.

      "My parents told me to move on with my life so I decided to wait until you awoke before going to college. I wanted us to be together,"s said Eva.

      "I'm glad you came to me Eva. If you hadn't, I would probably still be in a coma," said Noah still stroking Eva's hair.

      "So, where do we go from here Noah?" asked Eva who caressed Noah's face.

      "The only thing we can do now is to move forward with our lives and do the best we can," said Noah.

      "I love you Noah," said Eva.

      "I love you too Eva," said Noah.

      Noah continued to stroke Eva's hair until she fell asleep. He continued for hours, just taking in thier act and reflecting. It was true though. The only thing they could do now was to move on with thier lives and love each other no matter what. That was what couples did. After being through what Noah experienced, he would be hard pressed to find another couple like them. He looked down at Eva who was snoring slightly.

      "Thank you Eva. I want to thank you for being by my side. I want to thank you from pulling me from the darkness when It was all that I could see. You were my light and you showed me in truth the way we feel. I'll always love you."

      Noah kissed Eva's forehead and finally fell asleep. No matter what their future may seemed, nothing could ever destroy the way they felt.


      THE END

      Comment

      • Chromer
        Hookers and Blow
        • Jul 2003
        • 4981

        #18
        RE: Re: The Way We Feel Finale - Part V

        Bump for awesome newness.

        Comment

        • xObserveRx
          FFR Simfile Author
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Aug 2003
          • 1148

          #19
          RE: Re: The Way We Feel Finale - Part V

          awww *e-tear*

          Good ending dude!

          and nice (but awkward) work on the sex scene. I'm not used to reading about people screwing (minus the few stories in hustler magazine, but those are for humourous purposes... i hope) in stories, but you made it seem believeable, good work.

          The ending did seem a little rushed, but overall, i think what needed to be told was told.

          All in all, solid work dude, I hope to see more from ya.
          Come Play The Werewolf Game!

          Comment

          • Chromer
            Hookers and Blow
            • Jul 2003
            • 4981

            #20
            RE: Re: The Way We Feel Finale - Part V

            Yeah, I was presed for time durng the last part of the story. I don't want to make a habit of that. Anyways, I'm starting my new story project this weekend. I have a good feeling this story is going to be so awesome, it can't be contained. However, I'm still trying to find the time to finish up Death and I. Death and I was planned to be more than 10 chapters long so I'm expecting to work on that so more.

            Comment

            • FoJaR
              The Worst
              • Nov 2005
              • 2816

              #21


              SOMEBODY CALL POISON CONTROL, I THINK SOME FECAL MATTER FLEW OUT OF THE MONITOR AND INTO MY EYES

              WHAT DO I DO?

              Comment

              Working...