Some Info to help out a story...

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Chromer
    Hookers and Blow
    • Jul 2003
    • 4981

    #16
    Reach is WHITE? O_o

    Comment

    • YungYung
      FFR Player
      • Jul 2005
      • 810

      #17
      Originally posted by Chromer
      Reach is WHITE? O_o
      No, he's brown.


      Screen Name: YungYung
      Real Name : Yung
      Physical description of yourself (or a link to a pic of you):



      Questions:

      What is your biggest fear? The dark, and being alone. I litterally turn on ALL the lights in my house when I'm home alone at night.

      If you could have any kind of superpowers/unnatural abilities, what would they be: To read minds

      Why did you choose that specific power: Because then I could know exactly what others are thinking, and never have to worry about wether or not someone is lying to me. Basically a whole trust thing.

      What do you get out of being a part of such a great internet community?

      Alot. I've learnt that the internet isn't as 'dangerous' as what we thought it was when we were taught in elementary. Not everyone is a pedophile. I've met alot of great friends that I talk to on msn everyday. Some I've talked to on the phone. And I've even met two. Learnt to realize that I shouldn't put up with elitists (sry arch & ap lolo).
      clairmai lol hvam lol

      Comment

      • igotrhythm
        Fractals!
        • Sep 2004
        • 6535

        #18
        Re: Some Info to help out a story...

        Originally posted by xObserveRx

        Screen Name: igotrhythm
        Real Name: Andrew
        Preferred Story Name: Anthony
        Physical description of yourself: 5 foot 10, brown hair, brown eyes, glasses, mustache/beard, not too muscular
        Questions:

        What is your biggest fear? (This answer is meant to be serious. Looking for something personal here. Answers like SPIDERS, CARROTS, RATS, etc. aren't what I want here.) I am afraid of failing to satisfy the demands of those who have power over me.

        If you could have any kind of superpowers/unnatural abilities, what would they be? Since I like to imagine that people see me as an intellectual person, I have always wondered what it would be like to have some form of psychic power. I'll leave it up to the writer to determine the specifics.

        Why did you choose that specific power? See above.

        What do you get out of being a part of such a great internet community? (Try to make this serious and relate it towards yourself.) What I draw from the community is a drive to improve and succeed, which is something everyone should have, as well as a willingness to try new challenges while being uncertain of the outcome.
        Originally posted by thesunfan
        I literally spent 10 minutes in the library looking for the TWG forum on Smogon and couldn't find it what the fuck is this witchcraft IGR

        Comment

        • ravenhexa
          FFR Player
          • Feb 2004
          • 520

          #19
          RE: Re: Some Info to help out a story...

          Add me, but you already know all my stuff (or PM me and I'll give you whatever you don't already have).

          Comment

          • MonkeyFoo
            FFR Veteran
            • Sep 2004
            • 397

            #20
            Re: Some Info to help out a story...

            Screen Name: MonkeyFoo
            Real Name: Aaron
            Preferred Story Name: Aaron
            Physical description of yourself (or a link to a pic of you):
            </adam's apple>
            It's more than a year old, cuz I don't have a digital camera anymore, but it gets the main points across: Blondish, blue eyes, white, 6'1", 140 lbs., really hot (I'm clearly on fire). I know I look like I hadn't slept in a couple days, probly cuz i pretty much hadn't. Oh, and I'm 16. And I've got this one too, from my Facebook:


            What is your biggest fear? I am afraid I'll say or do something that alienates all my friends. I end up being pretty shy. Not particularly afraid of it, cuz it probly wouldn't happen, but that's probably the biggest fear that ever comes up in my mind. It's gotta be the stereotypical high school fear.

            If you could have any kind of superpowers/unnatural abilities, what would they be? Flight. I mean, to be able to fly at any speed and any altitude I want, and i guess not have my ears pop, withstand massive G forces, etc.

            Why did you choose that specific power? To be able to fly would be really awesome. But on top of that, it has lots of practical uses. I could easily get lots of money doing all sorts of work. Think: Fighting crime as superhero, fedex same hour air, I could do some great work joining special forces... I could plant C4 and be out in a snap. And if those fell through, I could always join the circus...

            What do you get out of being a part of such a great internet community? I know I posted in a thread about this, but failing to find it, I'll come up with a completely new answer. For one thing, I get to chat with people when I'm doing homework. It's sort of an extension of IM for when most of my friends from school have gone to sleep. That's why I usually, at least originally, would only post late at night. So I get a whole new batch of people who I know, though I wouldn't call anyone I only know through a forum a friend, and everybody's friendly with each other. I guess it really adds color to my home life. There's always something new to talk about, always people to talk to.

            How's that for enough information?
            How has it been 15 years

            Comment

            • CypherToorima
              Boss of all bosses
              • Jul 2003
              • 2452

              #21
              Screen Name: CypherToorima
              Real Name (First at least, last isn't needed): Patrick
              Preferred Story Name (Try to keep it quite similar to your real name):Cypher or Patrick, hardly matters to me which you pick(if in fact you do put me in the story
              Physical description of yourself (or a link to a pic of you):Brown Skin, Long Black Hair
              Questions:

              What is your biggest fear? (This answer is meant to be serious. Looking for something personal here. Answers like SPIDERS, CARROTS, RATS, etc. aren't what I want here.) Someone breaking in

              If you could have any kind of superpowers/unnatural abilities, what would they be?
              Flight

              Why did you choose that specific power?
              I've always loved the thought of being able to fly

              What do you get out of being a part of such a great internet community? (Try to make this serious and relate it towards yourself.)Knowledge, a different perspective, and some good times.
              I'm a figantic gaggot

              Comment

              Working...