Best day in the world J-Rodd. Bandwagon fans don't deserve championships
Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
I want another DJ hero
Originally posted by Red Blaster
Why should I care about this thread
Originally posted by choof
whats in it for me
Originally posted by grizz13114
Fun times and meme sluts
Originally posted by choof
ew meme sluts
ew fun
Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
do you realize how asinine all of your posts are
Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
i would also like to take this opportunity to shout out deadlyx39
on the one hand i feel as though your absence from these forums is a shelled victory for all ffr forumites however after careful examination of my internal feeling apparatus i have come to the conclusion that i do in fact miss your posts
Offense may win games, but defense wins championships.
Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
I want another DJ hero
Originally posted by Red Blaster
Why should I care about this thread
Originally posted by choof
whats in it for me
Originally posted by grizz13114
Fun times and meme sluts
Originally posted by choof
ew meme sluts
ew fun
Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
do you realize how asinine all of your posts are
Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
i would also like to take this opportunity to shout out deadlyx39
on the one hand i feel as though your absence from these forums is a shelled victory for all ffr forumites however after careful examination of my internal feeling apparatus i have come to the conclusion that i do in fact miss your posts
lol I hope you're not taking the score prediction thread as everyone here being bandwagon carolina fans, carolina was the favorite in vegas
Nah man. I was talking about 2 separate things with those.
Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
I want another DJ hero
Originally posted by Red Blaster
Why should I care about this thread
Originally posted by choof
whats in it for me
Originally posted by grizz13114
Fun times and meme sluts
Originally posted by choof
ew meme sluts
ew fun
Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
do you realize how asinine all of your posts are
Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
i would also like to take this opportunity to shout out deadlyx39
on the one hand i feel as though your absence from these forums is a shelled victory for all ffr forumites however after careful examination of my internal feeling apparatus i have come to the conclusion that i do in fact miss your posts
Various sites ran Madden sims and results varied, but Mutant Football League did pick the Scarolina Panzers over the Mile High Chronic in its rather, um, unique take on the game.
All I can say now is, WELP.
Originally posted by thesunfan
I literally spent 10 minutes in the library looking for the TWG forum on Smogon and couldn't find it what the fuck is this witchcraft IGR
Comment