The 2nd FFR Bracket Challenge?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • lumphoboextreme
    FFR Veteran
    • Jan 2005
    • 8592

    #106
    Re: The 2nd FFR Bracket Challenge?

    Originally posted by RagedBerserker
    Where do you bet? An online sportsbook? If so, may I ask which one?
    Bookmaker, they give really good NHL lines which is probably the main source of my winnings. I have had a really good march madness though.

    Comment

    • lumphoboextreme
      FFR Veteran
      • Jan 2005
      • 8592

      #107
      Re: The 2nd FFR Bracket Challenge?

      Laid off on the first game, I have Michigan ml +125 on this one. Hope posting it here doesn't jinx my 8 bet win streak

      EDIT: due to lose. It would be truly hilarious if a team as fundamentally bad as Kentucky won the title.
      Last edited by lumphoboextreme; 03-30-2014, 04:56 PM.

      Comment

      • igotrhythm
        Fractals!
        • Sep 2004
        • 6535

        #108
        Re: The 2nd FFR Bracket Challenge?

        After watching that game, I'm wondering how well Kentucky's big men will match up against Wisconsin in the post. Lots of second-chance points early on, but that last 3 was fucking cold-blooded.
        Originally posted by thesunfan
        I literally spent 10 minutes in the library looking for the TWG forum on Smogon and couldn't find it what the fuck is this witchcraft IGR

        Comment

        • tosh
          O Derby, Where Art Thou?
          • Jul 2003
          • 1018

          #109
          Re: The 2nd FFR Bracket Challenge?

          Thank you based UConn. I can't win in this group, but that win put me in decent position to win in another group I'm in.

          Comment

          • lumphoboextreme
            FFR Veteran
            • Jan 2005
            • 8592

            #110
            Re: The 2nd FFR Bracket Challenge?

            Wisconsin has better bigs who will be able to limit the 2nd chance points for Kentucky. Spread will probably be Wisconsin -2.5 or so.

            EDIT: Spread released for Florida and Uconn is Florida -6.5. Will definitely be laying off this one lol.
            Last edited by lumphoboextreme; 03-30-2014, 06:09 PM.

            Comment

            • RagedBerserker
              Hello Kitty
              • Sep 2004
              • 1296

              #111
              Re: The 2nd FFR Bracket Challenge?

              UK fulk of pros... just a matter of time before they started clicking. I'm suprised they won even with Cauley-Stein out.

              I'm just an old boy now

              Comment

              • dAnceguy117
                new hand moves = dab
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Dec 2002
                • 10103

                #112
                Re: The 2nd FFR Bracket Challenge?

                who are yall gonna root for? UF/Uconn I'm not a huge fan of either so I guess I'll say UF for the sake of me trying to get 3rd in this pool or some such. I'm def going for Wisconsin in the other game though. seen enough of UK lately. badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger MUSHROOM MUSHROOM

                Comment

                • RagedBerserker
                  Hello Kitty
                  • Sep 2004
                  • 1296

                  #113
                  Re: The 2nd FFR Bracket Challenge?

                  I am all for a UConn vs UK championship. Mostly because there's a long story reasoning why a UK victory would win me perks when staying in Vegas. And I have $20 on UConn (10-1 odds) only because of a prophetic dream I had before the tourney started about a 7 seed winning.

                  I'm just an old boy now

                  Comment

                  • lumphoboextreme
                    FFR Veteran
                    • Jan 2005
                    • 8592

                    #114
                    Re: The 2nd FFR Bracket Challenge?

                    lol still haven't decided if I wanna bet Wisconsin or not

                    Comment

                    • j-rodd123
                      End of the road
                      • Oct 2006
                      • 3692

                      #115
                      Re: The 2nd FFR Bracket Challenge?

                      UCONN are my booooooys, keep playing hard

                      Originally posted by FictionJunction
                      wow

                      Comment

                      • j-rodd123
                        End of the road
                        • Oct 2006
                        • 3692

                        #116
                        Re: The 2nd FFR Bracket Challenge?

                        UCONN D is killlllllllin' it

                        also loooool Wilbekin

                        Originally posted by FictionJunction
                        wow

                        Comment

                        • j-rodd123
                          End of the road
                          • Oct 2006
                          • 3692

                          #117
                          Re: The 2nd FFR Bracket Challenge?

                          lmfao omg wilbekin soooo bad, florida gonna be pissed at him

                          Originally posted by FictionJunction
                          wow

                          Comment

                          • igotrhythm
                            Fractals!
                            • Sep 2004
                            • 6535

                            #118
                            Re: The 2nd FFR Bracket Challenge?

                            Originally posted by lumphoboextreme
                            lol still haven't decided if I wanna bet Wisconsin or not
                            Better make up your mind fast. UConn just won by 10, giving the finger to the entire CBS Sports expert panel.

                            One of them had Wisconsin, the rest are overwhelmed by Kentucky's NBA-caliber talent.
                            Originally posted by thesunfan
                            I literally spent 10 minutes in the library looking for the TWG forum on Smogon and couldn't find it what the fuck is this witchcraft IGR

                            Comment

                            • j-rodd123
                              End of the road
                              • Oct 2006
                              • 3692

                              #119
                              Re: The 2nd FFR Bracket Challenge?

                              Kentucky will win

                              Originally posted by FictionJunction
                              wow

                              Comment

                              • eastsideman09
                                poker face
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Dec 2006
                                • 1746

                                #120
                                Re: The 2nd FFR Bracket Challenge?

                                I winnnnnnnnnnnnnn
                                Originally posted by dAnceguy117
                                esm, you are a fucking legend
                                Originally posted by Arntonach
                                wow ur pretty
                                Originally posted by MrGiggles
                                caring should be a get-outable offense

                                Comment

                                Working...