Play of the Day Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • DayMan951
    replied
    Re: Play of the Day Thread

    i stopped watching after the 99 yd td pass

    Leave a comment:


  • j-rodd123
    replied
    Re: Play of the Day Thread

    I loved watching the soul crushing look in everyone on alabamas eyes

    Leave a comment:


  • Arkuski
    replied
    Re: Play of the Day Thread

    Originally posted by Dark_Chrysalis
    Unbelievable... this will be on highlight reels for a loooooong time

    It's funny, about fifteen minutes before that I would have said AJ's 99 yd touchdown pass was the play of the game.

    Leave a comment:


  • Dark_Chrysalis
    replied
    Re: Play of the Day Thread

    Unbelievable... this will be on highlight reels for a loooooong time

    Leave a comment:


  • igotrhythm
    replied
    Re: Play of the Day Thread

    This is why you wear a cup, but even so, I'm glad I didn't see this live. (I did not add the caption.)



    Skins lose 27-6, mathematically eliminating the Falcons from the playoffs. How?

    Well...it's complicated.
    Last edited by igotrhythm; 11-25-2013, 10:25 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • Arkuski
    replied
    Re: Play of the Day Thread

    Originally posted by m0de
    ROFL

    Leave a comment:


  • igotrhythm
    replied
    Re: Play of the Day Thread

    Can you believe it's already been a full calendar year since the infamous Buttfumble?

    Leave a comment:


  • igotrhythm
    replied
    Re: Play of the Day Thread

    Oh man, that had to hurt.

    Edit: Trucking or targeting? You be the ref.
    Last edited by igotrhythm; 11-22-2013, 08:05 AM.

    Leave a comment:


  • m0de
    replied
    Re: Play of the Day Thread

    Leave a comment:


  • DayMan951
    replied
    Re: Play of the Day Thread

    might as well post this

    Leave a comment:


  • dAnceguy117
    replied
    Re: Play of the Day Thread

    omg that hurdle

    Originally posted by GuidoHunter
    Just noticed that my school plays yours on the last week of the season. That won't be a nice way to end the season. =(

    --Guido
    oh yeah, I think I knew that! SMU/UCF is usually a solid matchup. also UCF really isn't blowing anyone out here lol. we'll see!

    Leave a comment:


  • dore
    replied
    Re: Play of the Day Thread

    Fake punt to a 260 lb lineman

    Leave a comment:


  • GuidoHunter
    replied
    Re: Play of the Day Thread

    Originally posted by dAnceguy117
    my schooooooooool
    Just noticed that my school plays yours on the last week of the season. That won't be a nice way to end the season. =(

    --Guido

    Leave a comment:


  • dAnceguy117
    replied
    Re: Play of the Day Thread

    my schooooooooool

    Leave a comment:


  • Dark_Chrysalis
    replied
    Re: Play of the Day Thread

    RIDICULOUS own-goal scored in one of Kentucky's preseason games last week:

    Leave a comment:

Working...