The Walking Dead Season 2

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • andy-o24
    Married Man
    • May 2006
    • 1528

    #16
    Re: The Walking Dead Season 2

    Episode two of part two aired last night. I missed the first showing because I was out eating dinner but I caught the second and Talking Dead afterward.

    Lot of suspense in this episode between Laurie and the whole bar scene and then tangible tension back at the farm. A lot of interesting revelations and character interactions to be seen.

    I was cringing during the kid skewered on the fence bit. None of the outcomes were good for him. Lose half the leg or lose most of the muscle...
    Also Rick's cold/dead stare into the camera at the end. Laurie is messing with his head and I can only speculate where this is going (though I have an idea).


    -o24
    Originally posted by hi19hi19
    Best strat: enjoy the game, play what you feel like when you feel like it. Don't think about what you are doing or why, enjoy the gameplay, the artistry behind the stepfile, and enjoy the music.

    When the game isn't fun for you anymore, take a break. It's not a job, nobody here is professional and getting paid to play and force themselves to constantly improve... it's a game.

    Originally posted by Shashakiro
    Yeah, FFR is addicting...I don't think I'll get bored with this game unless I somehow become the best at it, which won't happen.

    Comment

    Working...