I wonder if you all are watching the new 10bit anime's like I do, or are you worthless ******s that stream anime?
Is it any different from 8-bit?
Honestly, unless you have some Eizo monitor hooked up to a FirePro/FireGL/Quadro graphics cards, I doubt you can tell the difference between 8-bit and 10-bit... or am I getting something completely wrong here.
But hey, at least it's better than streaming anime - that's just unacceptable lmao
Finished watching the first season, and got started on the second season.
As far as the first season goes, I personally liked the middle episodes the best. The last episode was kinda touching, but I felt like something was missing... hm.
The first episode of season 2 was an alright start - hope it gets better. The new OP and ED were pretty nice, too. Also I definitely want to see more of Kiyomi in the later episodes. :3 Also I just noticed the white font in the above post, nice \o/
Comment