Torrent's Semi-Daily Music Recommendation Thread!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • customstuff
    ♥C.S. + A.M.♥
    • Nov 2006
    • 4892

    #46
    Re: Torrent's Semi-Daily Music Recommendation Thread!

    Dubstep: BRAND NEW (15 minutes ago) FREE EP from Hype Regiment!


    Originally posted by MrMagic5239
    Placements are final, custom will not be moved to D6, just because he is good at jacks, and mediocre at just about every other FMO in the game.
    Originally posted by customstuff
    Originally posted by MrMagic5239
    welcome to D6

    start playing

    Comment

    • AsphyxZero
      Banned
      • Oct 2010
      • 1823

      #47
      Re: Torrent's Semi-Daily Music Recommendation Thread!

      Originally posted by Charlo
      It's weird that you called most prog metal pretentious and then expressed admiration for the Animals as Leaders album. In my experience, most of the "anti-proggers" have listened to too much Dream Theater (who can come across as pretentious) and not enough of the good stuff (Pagan's Mind, Pyramaze, Adagio, Stride, Symphony X). I totally disagree that prog is pretentious.

      Also, I find that Animals as Leaders is way more self-indulgent than most prog metal; lots of random chugging riffs, sporadic acoustic interludes and not much melodic substance. Just my thought. If you like that kinda crazy time-changing stuff, though, you should check out Planet X.
      Yeah, I've listened to a ton of DT lmao. I'll check out those bands.
      ps customstuff, only good song is Creature. The others are too wonky, imo.

      ps new album. And it's amazing as ****.
      Last edited by AsphyxZero; 11-8-2010, 10:07 PM.

      Comment

      Working...