Avatar Movie. . .

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • up^
    FFR Player
    • Jun 2009
    • 15

    #16
    Re: Avatar Movie. . .

    Sweet, Can't wait for it! The show was really really good.

    Comment

    • TC_llama499
      Resident Rock Climber
      • Feb 2008
      • 1573

      #17
      Re: Avatar Movie. . .

      i am deff going to see it, the avatar is addicting

      Comment

      • clarinet89
        FFR Player
        • Jan 2008
        • 899

        #18
        Re: Avatar Movie. . .

        There's nothing on IMDb about it. Are you sure it's happening?

        Questionable Content

        Comment

        • Izzy
          Snek
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Jan 2003
          • 9195

          #19
          Re: Avatar Movie. . .

          Unless they spent the money to advertise in movie theaters just to not have any way to get profits out of it, I'm pretty sure its happening.

          Comment

          • Afrobean
            Admiral in the Red Army
            • Dec 2003
            • 13262

            #20
            Re: Avatar Movie. . .

            Originally posted by clarinet89
            There's nothing on IMDb about it. Are you sure it's happening?
            imdb is not the best source of information about what movies are and are not getting made. They have tons of **** in there that will frankly never happen and other things that have been stuck in development hell since forever.

            That said, imdb DOES have a page about it.



            You probably couldn't find it because the title of the movie is NOT "Avatar". Reason being that there is a movie coming some time this year named Avatar and they had a legal fight over the name, eventually leading to them relenting on the title of this picture. If I recall, the name of the show is actually Avatar: The Last Airbender, so it's not that bad all things considered.

            Comment

            • virus003
              FFR Veteran
              • Feb 2008
              • 1822

              #21
              Re: Avatar Movie. . .

              well, it turns out they are going to be releasing it... in summer 2010
              i saw it in the transformers previews 8)

              Originally posted by XUioX
              too hard and too long.. the rest of it was easy though.
              Originally posted by roundb0x
              i still have photos of my dad dickfeeding me when i was like 5
              Originally posted by who_cares973
              stop back seat modding its annoying

              Comment

              • Artic_counter
                FFR Veteran
                • Jan 2007
                • 1002

                #22
                Re: Avatar Movie. . .

                They are going to make a movie out of the game Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time It's going to be awesome Going to be released in 2010 Near the end of May if I recall


                Comment

                • Nyokou
                  ( ̄ー ̄)
                  • Apr 2005
                  • 4247

                  #23
                  Re: Avatar Movie. . .

                  I've been anticipating this movie since last summer, rofl.

                  But yeah, you fail cj.

                  Also, the producers of the original show are working together with Shyamalan on the movie, but thanks for your ignorant comments on how it's going to suck. You guys are dumb.
                  Snapchat: icequeenilse

                  Comment

                  • tha Guardians
                    MCDC 2011
                    • Nov 2006
                    • 1680

                    #24
                    Re: Avatar Movie. . .

                    Since Shyamalan is a mastermind and all.

                    VAT A TVIST!

                    Originally posted by sonic-fast-fingers
                    can someone clarrify what QFT means my friend told me its quit ****ing talking, but im not 100 percent sure

                    Originally posted by Synthlight
                    I need a car that drives itself completely automated and I want it for free and it needs infinite gas mileage.

                    Cheers,

                    Synthlight

                    Comment

                    • MalReynolds
                      CHOCK FULL O' NUTRIENTS
                      • Sep 2003
                      • 6571

                      #25
                      Re: Avatar Movie. . .

                      He's actually a really good visualist and story-teller, just not really good at writing his own stuff. I'd love to see him tackle someone else's material.
                      "A new take on the epic fantasy genre... Darkly comic, relatable characters... twisted storyline."

                      "Readers who prefer tension and romance, Maledictions: The Offering, delivers... As serious YA fiction, I’ll give it five stars out of five. As a novel? Four and a half." - Liz Ellor


                      My new novel:

                      Maledictions: The Offering.

                      Now in Paperback!

                      Comment

                      • OniYoshi
                        FFR Player
                        • Feb 2009
                        • 45

                        #26
                        Re: Avatar Movie. . .

                        This better not be like the Super Mario Bros. movie. lol.



                        Level me up!!Or I'll feed you a bagel.

                        Comment

                        • Bojack2424
                          FFR Player
                          • Mar 2008
                          • 209

                          #27
                          Re: Avatar Movie. . .

                          Originally posted by OniYoshi
                          This better not be like the Super Mario Bros. movie. lol.
                          oooh hell no xD sheesh

                          Comment

                          • constancio92
                            FFR Player
                            • Oct 2006
                            • 15

                            #28
                            Re: Avatar Movie. . .

                            I think that the movie is going to be good atleast like 7/10 or higher. I've watched the series and liked it a lot, but I haven't finished the fire book so I haven't truely finished watching it.
                            And I can't believe that the actor for Zuko is Brown.... I have nothing against brown people.(I am brown myself) but come on Zuko lives in a city with chinese or japanese imperialistic houses and buildings no brown person lived in houses like those back in the imperial age.....

                            Those are my thoughts

                            Comment

                            Working...