Bleach Fans come here!!!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • SuperRose9
    FFR Player
    • Mar 2008
    • 19

    #16
    Re: Bleach Fans come here!!!!

    Sorry...this is my first forum on this site...I usually just talk about Bleach and stuff....I was going to just ask about people's opinions on characters and stuff...sorry this is seeming like such a screwed up discussion to so many people. If you guys want, I'll cancel the forum, cuz it's apparent that I'm no good at forums...
    The harvest is plentiful, but the workers are few. Ask the Lord of the harvest,therefore, to send out workers into His harvest field.


    (Matthew 9:37-8)

    Comment

    • Gun92
      The Paragon of Perfection
      • Aug 2006
      • 4826

      #17
      Re: Bleach Fans come here!!!!

      He only brought up one aspect of your post, and its not a forum that you posted, its a thread. You posted a thread in the forums and you did just fine. He was just talking about not bringing up the role playing thing because it really isn't looked upon as something good. Discussion about Bleach is perfectly fine so ask away.

      Comment

      • Enkaku.Barzini
        FFR Player
        • Sep 2008
        • 7

        #18
        Re: Bleach Fans come here!!!!

        Well this is interesting.. No one is talking about Bleach.. ._. Why the heck not!?? Man I teel you once you start a anime fan club in a topic, next thing ya know you guys are talking about ice cream... How lame can ya get? (not that I'm talking about anyone..)

        Comment

        • Gun92
          The Paragon of Perfection
          • Aug 2006
          • 4826

          #19
          Re: Bleach Fans come here!!!!

          Then you carry on the tradition quite well.

          Comment

          • Izzy
            Snek
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Jan 2003
            • 9195

            #20
            Re: Bleach Fans come here!!!!

            I would have maybe considered bleach a decent anime is it stopped around episode 30 instead of 200.

            Comment

            • Squeek
              let it snow~
              • Jan 2004
              • 14444

              #21
              Re: Bleach Fans come here!!!!

              Originally posted by SuperRose9
              Sorry...this is my first forum on this site...I usually just talk about Bleach and stuff....I was going to just ask about people's opinions on characters and stuff...sorry this is seeming like such a screwed up discussion to so many people. If you guys want, I'll cancel the forum, cuz it's apparent that I'm no good at forums...
              Allow me to explain.

              1) This is a thread, not a forum.

              2) It's great that you like to talk about Bleach. I don't see what there is to talk about since it's just about the most generic and boring shounen show ever, but whatever.

              3) We've noticed that when fans of these shows that have super-huge mass appeal show up on the forums, the quality of the posts decline rapidly. I wanted to lock it sooner, but there's no rule against Bleach (just Naruto). Now I realize I should have.

              4) We don't roleplay here.

              Comment

              Working...