Cartoon Network VS Nicktoons VS Disney

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • YaBoySM
    FFR Player
    • Nov 2008
    • 532

    #31
    Re: Cartoon Network VS Nicktoons VS Disney

    Originally posted by Quigly
    Goddammit you're back.
    Goddamn it, you're wack

    Comment

    • NFD
      FFR Player
      • Nov 2007
      • 4715

      #32
      Re: Cartoon Network VS Nicktoons VS Disney

      Originally posted by reptile3141
      I like CN because of Adult Swim. =) Still, my favorite networks are probably Comedy Central (South Park, Daily Show with Jon Stewart, The Colbert Report) and CBS (Survivor, The Amazing Race).
      This including FX for Nip/Tuck, That 70's Show, and Rescue Me.

      Originally posted by Bojack2424
      CN because of The Clone Wars and adult swim

      no idea where naruto went, but eh
      It was on Toonami, which they canceled. The only way to watch Naruto dubbed now is on the Internet; there should be a link on Cartoon Network's site somewhere.
      Last edited by NFD; 04-16-2009, 04:05 PM.

      Comment

      • boibomb
        FFR Player
        • Mar 2007
        • 272

        #33
        Re: Cartoon Network VS Nicktoons VS Disney

        I would say both because of their old cartoons. CN because of Freakazoid and Dexter and Sealab 2021 and The Brak show. Nickelodean because of Wild N Crazy kids, Are you Afraid of the Dark,Clerisa explains it all, and other 1990 to 1998 shows.

        and in my opinion why isn't FOXkids and KidsWB on hear saturday morning cartoon made a big impact too.lol

        If the had a channel with only shows for 1990-2000 for CN and NT that network would beat both of them.

        http://www.whitelabelnation.com
        For All Your Free Underground Mixtapes,Dubstep,8bit,Techno,Hip-Hop and Indie Music Needs!!!

        Comment

        • boibomb
          FFR Player
          • Mar 2007
          • 272

          #34
          Re: Cartoon Network VS Nicktoons VS Disney

          Originally posted by clarinet89
          I pick Nickelodeon for the old shows. Holy crap I miss Legends of the Hidden Temple, Double Dare, Rocko's Modern Life, Angry Beavers, Ahhhhhh Real Monsters, All That, SNICK, Stick Stickly, Are You Afraid of the Dark, (Global)Guts, Tales from the Crypt, Ren & Stimpy, oh man I could go on and on and on...

          Courage the Cowardly Dog is still on, btw. Toonami was so cool back in the day. They had Rurouni Kenshin, which was BA.

          EDIT: Samurai Jack was awesome too and so was Cow and Chicken

          /nostalgia
          Hell yea every saturday morning starting at 5 was all of those. The huge bowl of Fruity pebels.lol

          yea they showed cow and chicken on April fools day. The would show the intro to chowder and play a totally different show. I did not go to school that day.lol

          http://www.whitelabelnation.com
          For All Your Free Underground Mixtapes,Dubstep,8bit,Techno,Hip-Hop and Indie Music Needs!!!

          Comment

          • flash dualist
            u wot m8?
            • Aug 2007
            • 1225

            #35
            Re: Cartoon Network VS Nicktoons VS Disney

            I don't like any of them. CN killed toonami. Nick took away the good old ones. and disney, uhh I'm not really sure.

            Toonami was the only thing I like though.
            Last edited by flash dualist; 05-6-2009, 07:31 AM.
            ---C925, overhead---
            My Delta-custom noteskin sm3.9/3.95:http://puu.sh/39mwR SM5:http://puu.sh/3abeo
            My Delta-custom-note noteskin sm3.9/3.95: http://puu.sh/4rw6J SM5: http://puu.sh/4Ra1D

            Comment

            • moches
              FFR Player
              • Aug 2005
              • 3996

              #36
              Re: Cartoon Network VS Nicktoons VS Disney

              Disney blows, I was never too into CN, and Nick has Spongebob and Fairly Odd Parents. So Nick.

              But all three of them still kind of suck tbh.

              Comment

              Working...