Flight of the Conchords

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • dore
    caveman pornstar
    FFR Simfile Author
    FFR Music Producer
    • Feb 2006
    • 6317

    #16
    Re: Flight of the Conchords

    The show's good but their music is better without all the electronic stuff IMO.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IREnpHco9mw

    Comment

    • DarkbearX
      Shimose
      FFR Simfile Author
      FFR Music Producer
      • Feb 2006
      • 1995

      #17
      Re: Flight of the Conchords

      http://flightlipdub.com/ Relevant enough to post. This is probably gonna be interesting.
      im gay
      SRL Page
      Castlevania IV, Super Metroid, and Cave Story speedruns
      D e e R F o r C e Leaderboards

      Comment

      • mnnicol
        U mirin'?
        • Jun 2007
        • 4262

        #18
        Re: Flight of the Conchords

        It's business, it's business time.

        Woop woop New Zealand
        - Retired Stepman
        - I lift things up and put them down

        Comment

        • Heartseeker7
          Untz Untz Untz Untz
          FFR Music Producer
          • Nov 2006
          • 571

          #19
          Re: Flight of the Conchords

          I would give anything to see these guys live, i've been listening to these guys for a long while.

          Their show is alright, but I like the music better.


          P.S: Ask A Ninja is the greatest thing ever thought of.
          Originally posted by Phynx
          I'm a total asshole, if I had the chance to shove a razor blade dildo up your ass... I would... and I'd laugh while doing it.

          Comment

          • Syhto
            BuMP it
            • Mar 2006
            • 2466

            #20
            Re: Flight of the Conchords

            All the ladies with their babies make your babies shake their booties yeah.
            Originally posted by ~jrodd
            keep ur head up or down whatevers most comfortable idk but ya i repsect u cuz u respect others and we all have opinions to share, so respect one another and keep being urself or someone else watever
            Originally posted by ~Tao of Dossar
            I never self-reflect, and therefore, I have no negative thoughts about myself. However I am also aware about my successes.

            Comment

            Working...