Jizz In My Pants

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • MrRubix
    FFR Player
    • Sep 2026
    • 8340

    #46
    Re: Jizz In My Pants

    Originally posted by tha Guardians
    You both just earned 9002.
    Flight of the Conchords is pure win.

    Their "Robots" song is favorite.
    I love The Humans are Dead, Business Time, and Jenny -- they all had me LOL'ing pretty hard


    BINARY SOLO
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0es0Mip1jWY

    Comment

    • MikeShinoda12345
      *\(^o^)/*
      • Oct 2008
      • 1890

      #47
      Re: Jizz In My Pants

      VERY FUNNY... and retarded.

      Edit: one of the comments said that the person watched it.. and jizzed in his pants

      Comment

      • NFD
        FFR Player
        • Nov 2007
        • 4715

        #48
        Re: Jizz In My Pants

        Bruce Willis died at the end of Sixth Sense.

        <

        Comment

        • DJ_Swabber
          Is feckin' leget, betch.™
          • Feb 2003
          • 511

          #49
          Re: Jizz In My Pants

          I pee'd a lil' when I first saw this video.
          I've been following Lonely Island for a while, they're all great.
          xD

          JOIN the Spartans or DIEEEEE. =D (go to my random thought)

          Comment

          • tha Guardians
            MCDC 2011
            • Nov 2006
            • 1680

            #50
            Re: Jizz In My Pants

            Originally posted by MrRubix
            I love The Humans are Dead, Business Time, and Jenny -- they all had me LOL'ing pretty hard


            BINARY SOLO
            0000001
            00000011
            000000111
            0000001111

            0
            001
            001

            Come on sucker, lick my battery.

            Originally posted by sonic-fast-fingers
            can someone clarrify what QFT means my friend told me its quit ****ing talking, but im not 100 percent sure

            Originally posted by Synthlight
            I need a car that drives itself completely automated and I want it for free and it needs infinite gas mileage.

            Cheers,

            Synthlight

            Comment

            • MooMoo_Cowfreak
              Abraxas Hydroplane
              • May 2006
              • 1746

              #51
              Re: Jizz In My Pants

              Originally posted by MrRubix
              I love The Humans are Dead, Business Time, and Jenny -- they all had me LOL'ing pretty hard


              BINARY SOLO
              I'm a fan of the one where they cuss a bunch, leggy blonde, and I'm Not Crying. I like those one's too.
              Originally posted by hi19hi19
              dumps abstractly represent the song with arrows

              post-dumps abstractly represent the existential nihilism that the song invokes in the listener with negative space, evoking the ephemeral nature of the mind - the journey of stepmania begins in hope yet soon becomes corroded into a dialectic of futility, leaving only a sense of dread and the unlikelihood of a new synthesis

              Comment

              • tha Guardians
                MCDC 2011
                • Nov 2006
                • 1680

                #52
                Re: Jizz In My Pants

                Giraffes

                ^one of the best skits of all time.

                Originally posted by sonic-fast-fingers
                can someone clarrify what QFT means my friend told me its quit ****ing talking, but im not 100 percent sure

                Originally posted by Synthlight
                I need a car that drives itself completely automated and I want it for free and it needs infinite gas mileage.

                Cheers,

                Synthlight

                Comment

                • L0NEvvolf
                  FFR Veteran
                  • Nov 2006
                  • 2068

                  #53
                  Re: Jizz In My Pants

                  I saw the SNL episode the night it premiered it was epic.

                  Comment

                  • Xx{Midnight}xX
                    FFR Player
                    • Aug 2007
                    • 8548

                    #54
                    Re: Jizz In My Pants

                    I got the MP3. It's a funny video. Heard it in video productions on Thursday. lol

                    Comment

                    • sasukekun997
                      FFR Player
                      • Jul 2007
                      • 101

                      #55
                      Re: Jizz In My Pants

                      Honestly: WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT?!
                      Originally posted by Beethovens mask
                      ...I could jack off and fc this song at the same time
                      Originally posted by ninjaKIWI
                      Suck Zaghurims penis and oops out comes simfiles
                      I love you Cherokee!!

                      Comment

                      • MikeShinoda12345
                        *\(^o^)/*
                        • Oct 2008
                        • 1890

                        #56
                        Re: Jizz In My Pants

                        Originally posted by Chaosvermin
                        A non-US only link would be nice.
                        I'm viewing it from Taiwan.

                        Comment

                        • tha Guardians
                          MCDC 2011
                          • Nov 2006
                          • 1680

                          #57
                          Re: Jizz In My Pants

                          Originally posted by MikeShinoda12345
                          I'm viewing it from Taiwan.

                          I'm sorry. Thanks for the crappy toys, btw.

                          Originally posted by sonic-fast-fingers
                          can someone clarrify what QFT means my friend told me its quit ****ing talking, but im not 100 percent sure

                          Originally posted by Synthlight
                          I need a car that drives itself completely automated and I want it for free and it needs infinite gas mileage.

                          Cheers,

                          Synthlight

                          Comment

                          • phe0nixblade
                            Praise the sun mofo
                            • Sep 2005
                            • 4281

                            #58
                            Re: Jizz In My Pants

                            lmao i still cant get over this video
                            i watched it and i was laughing so much
                            and then i jizzed in my pants

                            Comment

                            • Bangcrashboom
                              The Lulz, Do It For Them
                              • Nov 2006
                              • 1055

                              #59
                              Re: Jizz In My Pants

                              I found this video to be funny at first, but as it progresses, they just begin to overdo everything

                              Originally posted by Bolth mannn
                              Bangcrashboom lets make our manboobs touch.

                              Comment

                              • Quigly
                                nah
                                • Jan 2008
                                • 3506

                                #60
                                Re: Jizz In My Pants

                                Originally posted by Bangcrashboom
                                I found this video to be funny at first, but as it progresses, they just begin to overdo everything
                                That was part of the joke.
                                nah

                                Comment

                                Working...