MADtv canceled

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Bojack2424
    FFR Player
    • Mar 2008
    • 209

    #31
    Re: MADtv canceled

    lol. people MAD TV isnt going away. They just cancelled it off of Fox. The reruns will continue for a little while longer on comedy central.

    The owner of the show is actually looking for another station to put the show back on.

    dont get your hopes up to fast now

    Comment

    • rzr
      TWG Veteran
      • Oct 2007
      • 7608

      #32
      Re: MADtv canceled

      Good. The show sucked, anyway.

      Originally posted by darkshark
      Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
      Originally posted by aperson
      i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

      Originally posted by Sprite-
      More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
      Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
      yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

      i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

      Comment

      • Mr. Bob
        FFR Player
        • Jul 2008
        • 687

        #33
        Re: MADtv canceled

        Originally posted by kainivy
        I never really gotten why was Madtv funny for?
        ...

        Originally posted by phe0nixblade
        woo
        thanks for your heartfelt input in this thread, it is now much better with your help



        UPS Man and Stuart are the funniest things ever

        "STUART STOP JUMPING ON THE BED. ONLY ITALIANS DO THAT."

        Comment

        • Bojack2424
          FFR Player
          • Mar 2008
          • 209

          #34
          Re: MADtv canceled

          Originally posted by rzr
          Good. The show sucked, anyway.

          *sigh*

          Comment

          • kommisar[os]
            Banned
            • Apr 2006
            • 4097

            #35
            Re: MADtv canceled

            their comedy is too 90's

            Comment

            • moches
              FFR Player
              • Aug 2005
              • 3996

              #36
              Re: MADtv canceled

              You know, there was plenty of great people that made the show from the past and even today, there are still people that make MADtv worth it for me. Crista Flanagan, Keegan Michael-Key, Nicole Parker, and basically all the featured players right now are hilarious. I don't know why it's cool to dump on MAD and call it juvenile these days. Two years ago, they had some of the best hours of sketch comedy ever.

              Anyway, the point is, there is just no way that any sketch show that stayed for 14 years and developed a solid fanbase deserves this kind of dumping. Especially on FOX. Maybe it's because I'm not as matured or something, but I love this show and don't want to see it go.

              Comment

              • NFD
                FFR Player
                • Nov 2007
                • 4715

                #37
                Re: MADtv canceled

                It's slightly funny though, because I believe they got 4 new members when this season started a few months back. That's like a slap in the face.

                Comment

                • reptile3141
                  FFR Veteran
                  • Dec 2006
                  • 927

                  #38
                  Re: MADtv canceled

                  Originally posted by Emo_Saur_
                  I miss whos line.
                  Word. D=
                  Originally posted by [TeRa]
                  Ahhh, I'll buy it at a high price!

                  Comment

                  • ThanhSakiSuki
                    FFR Player
                    • Nov 2005
                    • 142

                    #39
                    Re: MADtv canceled

                    Whoa why all the hate? I loved MadTV when I was about 14-15 years old. I don't watch TV anymore but I'd probably still love it if I saw it again.

                    Comment

                    • Bojack2424
                      FFR Player
                      • Mar 2008
                      • 209

                      #40
                      Re: MADtv canceled

                      Originally posted by moches
                      You know, there was plenty of great people that made the show from the past and even today, there are still people that make MADtv worth it for me. Crista Flanagan, Keegan Michael-Key, Nicole Parker, and basically all the featured players right now are hilarious. I don't know why it's cool to dump on MAD and call it juvenile these days. Two years ago, they had some of the best hours of sketch comedy ever.

                      Anyway, the point is, there is just no way that any sketch show that stayed for 14 years and developed a solid fanbase deserves this kind of dumping. Especially on FOX. Maybe it's because I'm not as matured or something, but I love this show and don't want to see it go.
                      exactly. I for one dont even find SNL funny =\. I always had stronger laughs with MAD...good memories

                      Comment

                      • who_cares973
                        FFR Player
                        • Aug 2006
                        • 15407

                        #41
                        Re: MADtv canceled

                        i enjoyed MADtv

                        sucks that they cancelled it

                        Comment

                        • Bojack2424
                          FFR Player
                          • Mar 2008
                          • 209

                          #42
                          Re: MADtv canceled

                          Originally posted by who_cares973
                          i enjoyed MADtv

                          sucks that they cancelled it

                          its coming back.

                          Comment

                          • moches
                            FFR Player
                            • Aug 2005
                            • 3996

                            #43
                            Re: MADtv canceled

                            Originally posted by NFD
                            It's slightly funny though, because I believe they got 4 new members when this season started a few months back. That's like a slap in the face.
                            I know. Talk about OUCH.

                            Comment

                            • MilkChan
                              Banned
                              • Jul 2005
                              • 432

                              #44
                              Re: MADtv canceled

                              I never really liked Frank Caliendo honestly. I mean I have respect for him because he can do some pretty damn good impressions, but his jokes aren't all that great.

                              And yeah madtv wasn't too great after its 7th or 8th season albeit a few sketches. The best things were the Snapshot stories (which they really should have made more of and it could've saved the show) and the Spishak commercials. Of course there were also the classic characters that just sort of died off.

                              Comment

                              • NFD
                                FFR Player
                                • Nov 2007
                                • 4715

                                #45
                                Re: MADtv canceled

                                The Abercrombie&Fitch sketches were funny˛

                                Comment

                                Working...