High School Musical 3

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • kommisar[os]
    Banned
    • Apr 2006
    • 4097

    #16
    Re: High School Musical 3

    cross post from odi

    i dressed up for this movie at the theatre friday and saturday night. we did a dance in front of the entire theatre before the show started. probably the gayest thing i've ever done but it was awesome

    reason:
    I WORK AT THE THEATRE AND WANTED TO HEAR A BUNCH OF 8 YEAR OLD GIRLS SCREAM OMY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD ITS CHAAAAAD!!!!<3~~``11!! EVEN THOUGH I'M WHITE AS **** AND CHAD IS BLACK AND WE DID A GAY DANCE THAT WE LEARNED IN 15 MINUTES AND DANCED IN FRONT OF THE OPENING SHOW TWICE. BUT IT WAS FUN ANYWAY PEACE

    Comment

    • EAGAMES
      Y0FACE!
      • Dec 2006
      • 4931

      #17
      Re: High School Musical 3

      Kairon just made my day.
      Removed a .gif image so your total signature size isn't well over 1MB. Keep this in mind for the future.
      5th Official FFR Tournament Scores (Division 5)
      Round 1: Novo Mundo (AAA)
      Round 2: 4 Chord Touhou (AAA)
      Round 3: October (1.0.0.1)
      Round 4: Silly Symphony (1.0.0.0)
      Round 5: Hardkore Atomic (4.0.0.1)
      Round 6: Blue Rose (2.0.0.0)
      Round 7: La Dump (Eliminated for being lazy.)
      Originally posted by smartdude1212
      EA will wander into his house with twenty minutes remaining in the round, load up FFR, realize he needs to ****, go to do so, discover he's hungry, whip up a gourmet meal, return to FFR with five minutes to go, play la camp once, and missflag on the 2154th arrow because scythe of 13 is watching him

      Comment

      • trumaestro
        I don't get no respect
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Jun 2006
        • 1332

        #18
        Re: High School Musical 3

        Originally posted by EAGAMES
        Kommi just made my day.
        fix'd

        Comment

        • welsh_girl
          FFR Player
          • Apr 2004
          • 1366

          #19
          Re: High School Musical 3

          I've seen the first 2, one because I was in a friends house drunk thinking " wtf is this "
          The secind because I'd just finished work and there was bugger all on Sky and I thought might as well watch it.

          I wouldn't actually pay to go and watch something like this, although, good for them for making so much damn money from it.

          Comment

          • who_cares973
            FFR Player
            • Aug 2006
            • 15407

            #20
            Re: High School Musical 3

            land before time 1-4 were the best

            my sister loves HSM

            i dont

            Comment

            Working...