Pineapple Express

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • MalReynolds
    CHOCK FULL O' NUTRIENTS
    • Sep 2003
    • 6571

    #16
    Re: Pineapple Express

    Originally posted by hoochan
    haha so im guess you are the movie goer who likes to watch the movies instead of the commentary on the movies
    I mean, I'll watch the commentary if the movie is good. But the movie wasn't made by a bunch of 17 year old stoners who think they're the funniest Gods ever.
    "A new take on the epic fantasy genre... Darkly comic, relatable characters... twisted storyline."

    "Readers who prefer tension and romance, Maledictions: The Offering, delivers... As serious YA fiction, I’ll give it five stars out of five. As a novel? Four and a half." - Liz Ellor


    My new novel:

    Maledictions: The Offering.

    Now in Paperback!

    Comment

    • Waffl3
      FFR Player
      • Feb 2008
      • 702

      #17
      Re: Pineapple Express

      im going Wednesday, cant wait

      Comment

      Working...