anybody like anime?
Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
-
Note: I'm not good with writing or speaking my thoughts/ideas, what i have written makes perfect sense to me but to you im not so sure. I apologise in advance.
Some guy from some other forum.It sounds like love is an amazing feeling. I guess its like dinosaurs, they sound amazing but I'm never gonna see one. -
Comment
-
Re: anybody like anime?
Holy hell how did I miss this thread.
Let me tell you where you went wrong.
1) Advertising.
2) Spelling/Grammar.
3) Illegal content.
4) Spelling/Grammar.
5) do you like ____?" thread."
6) Spelling/Grammar.
1) Advertising other websites is against the rules on our site.
2) Proper spelling and grammar are mandatory on our website.
3) Streaming anime isn't legal if the DVD is licensed in the United States, as pretty much all of those anime are.
4) Proper spelling and grammar are mandatory on our website.
5) "do you like ______?" threads are not allowed because they lack content. Did you honestly believe that you were the only person who liked anime? If not, why did you ask?
6) Proper spelling and grammar are mandatory on our website.
Also, your last post was incredibly stupid. Not only did you bump it, bringing it to my attention, you admitted that you don't care if something is illegal--you'll post it anyway.Last edited by Squeek; 08-5-2008, 09:20 AM.Comment
Comment