Yup made another one, only 41 seconds of awesomeness! I have special effects in it and everything!
Very cool fight on youtube!
Collapse
X
-
Very cool fight on youtube!
Yup made another one, only 41 seconds of awesomeness! I have special effects in it and everything!10Hell yeaaaaaah0%6NO!!!!0%4Tags: None -
-
-
Comment
-
Comment
-
-
-
Comment
-
-
Comment
-
Re: Very cool fight on youtube!
lol I might put that up sometime, they aren't that funny though it's just mostly "Skipper sit" or "Skipper come on!!" *clap clap* "Skipper!!!*
Well thanks. Yeah I wanted him to run but all I could manage to do was make him walkLast edited by Shoe The Almighty; 07-4-2008, 01:40 AM.Comment
-
Re: Very cool fight on youtube!
I could of sworn you were wearing the new FFR shirt for a second.
In your next video you should wear one, xD.
Great effects though, hahahaha.Comment
-
Re: Very cool fight on youtube!
Cool Video, its not every day you see something so valuable in special effects and making a dog use his own power's against his own owner. ^^
It was awesomeness. (yes, this is a word.)Comment
-
Re: Very cool fight on youtube!
Thanks, the explosion took forever
Don't have a FFR shirt and thanks
Yeah I wanted to try something different and thanks. Of course it's a word I use it a lot!Comment











Comment