Hancock

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Trogdor!!!!
    Forum User
    • Jul 2008
    • 1664

    #46
    Re: Hancock

    " Call Me An Asshole one more time"

    I Died Laughing When I saw John Wearing that Black Suit With The Eagle

    I also Agree that there wasn't enough bad guys but the comedy made up for it xD
    Violets Forever

    Comment

    • hoochan
      woah shrooms
      • Nov 2005
      • 3838

      #47
      Re: Hancock

      I saw it opening night.

      It's a good movie. Not amazing or anywhere near Movie of the Year status but it's enjoyable. It's worth the money for the ticket.

      Comment

      • legoboy792
        FFR Player
        • Oct 2007
        • 164

        #48
        Re: Hancock

        [QUOTE=Trogdor!!!!;2327011]" Call Me An Asshole one more time"

        I Died Laughing When I saw John Wearing that Black Suit With The Eagle

        I also Agree that there wasn't enough bad guys but the comedy made up for it xD[/QUOTE

        dont forget

        "call me crazy one more time"

        Click for credits

        Comment

        • hi19hi19
          lol happy
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Oct 2005
          • 12194

          #49
          Re: Hancock

          The first hour of the movie was great. I should have just walked out at the 1:15 mark, cause after the big twist I just stopped caring about the whole movie. With the ending, it was just so hard to figure out what was going on, it made very little sense at all.

          Also yeah, no good villians. The handless guy & his henchmen hardly count.


          Comment

          • championanwar
            Ask Nuro! x3
            FFR Simfile Author
            FFR Music Producer
            • Jun 2004
            • 2588

            #50
            Re: Hancock

            Originally posted by Silver_Brian
            I'll probably go see it this weekend, I'm hoping it's good.
            lucky, we have to wait a week before it comes out here =/
            ill be sure to watch it

            Originally posted by aperson
            all of 65dos are dumb an noticable because their idea of 7/8 is 4/4 with one beat cut off the end
            aperson: yo shikari if u c thom yorke
            aperson: plz tell him 2 start usin consonants again
            Click Here

            Comment

            • OMG its HIM
              FFR Player
              • Mar 2008
              • 667

              #51
              Re: Hancock

              im watching this baby friday
              AAA-5
              FC's-102
              Best AAA-Pita
              Best FC-Piano Etude

              <He Got Laid
              Originally posted by djshox
              I will kill you.

              Comment

              • Tater Tot
                FFR Player
                • Aug 2007
                • 582

                #52
                Re: Hancock

                I work at a movie theatre so my movies come for free. The movie was great as far as I was concerned, and it seems that most people miss all of the clues towards the plot in the movie because as Americans, we have the attention span of goldfish, never really paying attention to what's going on. I went with two friends [who also got in for free ] and we all had a good time watching it, even if I did have to explain what happened one or two times. Overall, the movie is definitely worth watching.


                "Big Willy style's all in it! Gettin jiggy wit it!"- Will Smith
                "Where the hell are my pants?"- Tater Tot
                Last edited by Tater Tot; 07-13-2008, 01:13 PM. Reason: One last thing...


                All images are links, click one and have fun!

                Comment

                • andili
                  FFR Veteran
                  • Dec 2006
                  • 228

                  #53
                  Re: Hancock

                  watched it with dandandamdandan111, I liked it .

                  Comment

                  • dandandamdandan1111
                    the baker man
                    • Jun 2007
                    • 2176

                    #54
                    Re: Hancock

                    spoilerr


                    yes. i liked how in the end, when hancock was trying to get away from his wife/sister, she came back to life and everone lived except for the villans[too few.]

                    Comment

                    • danthemano
                      FFR Player
                      • Mar 2008
                      • 264

                      #55
                      Re: Hancock

                      i really want to see this movie.
                      anyone want to go with me?
                      Originally posted by MrDespair
                      You have some issues regarding to unhygienic anger, putting bodywaste on people? Could i suggest you try some Manga?

                      Comment

                      Working...