Speed Racer

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • cC@Zz
    FFR Player
    • Apr 2006
    • 1427

    #16
    Re: Speed Racer

    My biggist love for this movie was its visual style. While the movie was kiddish in nature that was expected and I still greatly enjoyed this move.
    There is a 50% chance your pillow will eat you while you are sleeping.

    Comment

    • Tommy.
      FFR Player
      • May 2007
      • 21

      #17
      Re: Speed Racer

      Originally posted by cC@Zz
      My biggist love for this movie was its visual style. While the movie was kiddish in nature that was expected and I still greatly enjoyed this move.
      Agreed.

      Comment

      • xxlittlebirdyxx
        FFR Player
        • Aug 2007
        • 12

        #18
        Re: Speed Racer

        I saw the movie on Friday (the 13th! XD) Personally, I loved the movie.
        Loved the actors and actresses in the film as well.

        It was very trippy though, and even though some bits were childish, I liked them.

        Wouldn't mind seeing it again..=D

        Comment

        • meno_rocks123
          FFR Player
          • Nov 2005
          • 2324

          #19
          Re: Speed Racer

          Originally posted by djshox
          When I said the buildings had eyes on them, I wasn't lying:

          SUPER HUGE
          http://hailaeros.com/miscfiles/speed_01_1081%20(0-00-41-11).png
          thanks for the new background
          I'm seeing this tomorrow. It better be as goo as you guys are letting on...

          Comment

          Working...