The movie Shutter

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • K-o-n-a-m-i*
    FFR Player
    • Mar 2008
    • 4

    #16
    Re: The movie Shutter


    I want to see it, but my mind has been changed by this thread. How does it end?

    Comment

    • Gundam-Dude
      `~`
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Oct 2005
      • 7327

      #17
      Re: The movie Shutter

      Originally posted by omgitznpv
      reminds me of anime dubs
      Agreed.

      The original Shutter made me develop a paranoia for ghosts that lasted for roughly 80 hours and I didn't even see it through till the end. I missed the end of the movie because I was too chicken **** and I kept looking behind my back like an idiot.


      (Download My Magnum Opus, Solo Kpop Pack!)

      My Simfiles (4key & 6key)

      Comment

      • dandandamdandan1111
        the baker man
        • Jun 2007
        • 2176

        #18
        Re: The movie Shutter

        Lol, I just watched the first 30 minutes of the original Shutter. I got to the part when he thought Jane was in that red room with him, then she called...that creeped me out, so I stopped.

        Comment

        • -Fallen-
          xqsite OG
          • May 2005
          • 2836

          #19
          Re: The movie Shutter

          I saw it, unfortunately. It was the sadest piece of **** of a horror movie or any movie for that matter. Like, seriously, ****ing garbage. Like, how dumb was it to have the dumb ghost sit on his ****ing shoulders the entire movie lmao. Wow, so ****ing scary
          One of the original members of the xqsite + FFR community.
          BlankZero - 15 year vet + RobbyZero - 15 year vet

          Comment

          • rzr
            TWG Veteran
            • Oct 2007
            • 7608

            #20
            Re: The movie Shutter

            Agreed. I think they could have done more with the plot/theme. I mean, the idea to have the dead's spirit's appear only on the film etc was half-way decent. But when they turned it into a love story and **** it completely killed the aspect of horror. Actually, hardly any 'horror' movies are really horror anymore.

            Originally posted by darkshark
            Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
            Originally posted by aperson
            i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

            Originally posted by Sprite-
            More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
            Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
            yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

            i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

            Comment

            • *mysticdarkness*
              FFR Player
              • Aug 2007
              • 52

              #21
              Re: The movie Shutter

              Lol I was considering watching that movie with a friend...
              Maybe not anymore >.>

              Comment

              • Shoe The Almighty
                FFR Player
                • Feb 2008
                • 147

                #22
                Re: The movie Shutter

                Originally posted by *mysticdarkness*
                Lol I was considering watching that movie with a friend...
                Maybe not anymore >.>
                You shouldn't listen to us, we might be wrong, it could be a good movie in your opinion

                Comment

                • *mysticdarkness*
                  FFR Player
                  • Aug 2007
                  • 52

                  #23
                  Re: The movie Shutter

                  Agreed. But then my best friend who I share so much in common with said the same thing. But I'll give it a look, perhaps when it's out of theaters...

                  Comment

                  • vashthestampede0987
                    FFR Player
                    • Jan 2004
                    • 2997

                    #24
                    Re: The movie Shutter

                    Thai version. Better. 'Nuff said.
                    Omega owes me [1] omega favor
                    I am God of Hot Pockets, fear my fillings for they may be hot.


                    Originally posted by Synthlight
                    I hate myself.

                    Cheers,

                    Synthlight
                    xxpla tonic love: GIVE IT TO ME
                    xxpla tonic love: ****ing give it to me

                    Comment

                    • Adamaja456
                      Absurd
                      • Dec 2006
                      • 6433

                      #25
                      Re: The movie Shutter

                      it doesnt look good at all. The producers of the ring and grudge need to stop making films.
                      Im not even going to waist 1 1/2 hours watching it on the internet.


                      582 Tier Points(Tier 3)
                      602 AAAs(517+23+62)
                      People who bought me subscriptions/tokens:
                      DrugstoreCowboy(1 month) ELRayford(3 months)
                      ~GJampa(3 months) Jerry DB(3 months)
                      4th place in Gamewhore Competition(3 months)
                      Phynx(FGJ album and Dendrite V2)
                      dragon890x(1 year) Slide(1 year)

                      Comment

                      Working...