Dragonball Movie

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Afrobean
    Admiral in the Red Army
    • Dec 2003
    • 13262

    #16
    Re: Dragonball Movie

    Originally posted by All_That_Chaz
    You didn't read a word I said.
    The point we're trying to make is that Dragon Ball is not totally absurd like Dragon Ball Z is. There is minimal flying, a whole lot less ki blasts, and a whole lot less of the "so fast you can't even see it" movement. It's good old martial arts just augmented with a few small fantastic elements.

    But even with flying and ridiculous ****, full CG isn't even needed. Their ki blasts and such would obviously need it, and a bit of flying might as well, but the opening fight scene in Spider-man 3 proved that they can do a whole lot without resorting to CG now, and a fight scene will look all the better for it.

    Comment

    • Sir_Thomas
      FFR Veteran
      • Oct 2005
      • 848

      #17
      Re: Dragonball Movie

      @Chaz

      Yes I did... but you are assuming these people are going to make it exactly like Dragonball?

      They are probably going to make it like some martial art movie with a bit of special effects. Not a far fetch seeing that is what Dragonball pretty much was (At least at the beggining.).


      Edit: Ninja'd by A mile by the one n only Afrobean ^_^.


      @DjShox
      I looked his pic up before and I see what you are saying... BUT then I saw this pic of him; Looks quite a bit like Roshi..
      Last edited by Sir_Thomas; 02-14-2008, 04:25 PM.

      Comment

      • Sir_Thomas
        FFR Veteran
        • Oct 2005
        • 848

        #18
        Re: Dragonball Movie

        Hell ya.

        Something tells methis movie is going to be 1 part Karate Kid and 1 part Dragonball. XD

        Comment

        Working...