meet the spartans

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • gnr61
    FFR Simfile Author
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Oct 2005
    • 7251

    #16
    Re: meet the spartans

    if you saw the commercial, and watched this movie anyway, you are probably an idiot.
    squirrel--it's whats for dinner.

    Comment

    • ducky285
      FFR Player
      • Oct 2005
      • 1388

      #17
      Re: meet the spartans

      Quack quack quack

      Comment

      • customstuff
        ♥C.S. + A.M.♥
        • Nov 2006
        • 4892

        #18
        Re: meet the spartans

        I saw it online, it was really good except that there are some parts in the commercial that aren't even in the movie.

        Originally posted by MrMagic5239
        Placements are final, custom will not be moved to D6, just because he is good at jacks, and mediocre at just about every other FMO in the game.
        Originally posted by customstuff
        Originally posted by MrMagic5239
        welcome to D6

        start playing

        Comment

        • Zageron
          Zageron E. Tazaterra
          FFR Administrator
          • Apr 2007
          • 6592

          #19
          Re: meet the spartans

          The commercials were funnier than the movie.

          Comment

          • Adamaja456
            Absurd
            • Dec 2006
            • 6433

            #20
            Re: meet the spartans

            the new movie comming out in march called superhero movie is a complete failure. They crack the same jokes of running into stuff and try to make it funny.

            based off spiderman 3. god im tired of these movies


            582 Tier Points(Tier 3)
            602 AAAs(517+23+62)
            People who bought me subscriptions/tokens:
            DrugstoreCowboy(1 month) ELRayford(3 months)
            ~GJampa(3 months) Jerry DB(3 months)
            4th place in Gamewhore Competition(3 months)
            Phynx(FGJ album and Dendrite V2)
            dragon890x(1 year) Slide(1 year)

            Comment

            • cC@Zz
              FFR Player
              • Apr 2006
              • 1427

              #21
              Re: meet the spartans

              I'm quite tired of these movies so I won't even go see this movie since I know it will suck.
              There is a 50% chance your pillow will eat you while you are sleeping.

              Comment

              • MalReynolds
                CHOCK FULL O' NUTRIENTS
                • Sep 2003
                • 6571

                #22
                Re: meet the spartans

                Originally posted by Adamaja456
                the new movie comming out in march called superhero movie is a complete failure. They crack the same jokes of running into stuff and try to make it funny.

                based off spiderman 3. god im tired of these movies
                Sorry for the bumpage -

                Superhero Movie actually looks quite entertaining. Aside from being based around Spiderman (1, not 3), I didn't catch any pop culture references - which already puts it leaps and bounds ahead of Scary Movie 2-4, Epic Movie, Date Movie, Meet The Spartans. And the trailer made me laugh at at least 1 point - when Drake dodges the nail and his grandfather shoots the other guy to test the theory that nails are easy to dodge. I didn't expect it and it made me laugh quite a bit. I'm not saying this movie is going to be a classic, I am, however saying, don't write it off just yet.
                "A new take on the epic fantasy genre... Darkly comic, relatable characters... twisted storyline."

                "Readers who prefer tension and romance, Maledictions: The Offering, delivers... As serious YA fiction, I’ll give it five stars out of five. As a novel? Four and a half." - Liz Ellor


                My new novel:

                Maledictions: The Offering.

                Now in Paperback!

                Comment

                • sarahxjane
                  FFR Veteran
                  • Aug 2005
                  • 2109

                  #23
                  Re: meet the spartans

                  I'll admit that there were some funny scenes, however, it is not a movie that I would watch again.
                  Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                  whatever you do... don't **** a walros.
                  Originally posted by funmonkey54
                  *knock knock*
                  *opens door*
                  Hello sir, I am a representative from eBay.
                  Um, ok. May I help you?
                  Yes, I am going to need some more information. What is your social security, work hours, sperm count, sexual orientation, and hours of absence from your home?

                  as of December 11th 2009.
                  Proud One Hander! 113 AAAs & 295 Full Combos

                  Comment

                  • i love you
                    Live a wonderful life~
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Oct 2006
                    • 7315

                    #24
                    Re: meet the spartans

                    The gayest movie in the world
                    ===============================
                    The idea that RDCP 3 may come out in the future is a fun thought to have~
                    ===============================

                    Comment

                    Working...