Fairly OddParents special

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • L0NEvvolf
    FFR Veteran
    • Nov 2006
    • 2068

    #16
    Re: Fairly OddParents special

    I love FOP im 17 and still watch the show and yes im really exited. I dont know what will happen. Maybe timmy will lose his parents or have 3 i dont know but i cant wait.

    Comment

    • DragonKazooie89
      FFR Player
      • May 2007
      • 100

      #17
      Re: Fairly OddParents special

      *SPOILER!*



      After playing a game on Neopets called "Fairly OddParents Video Trivia" I have found out two things about the movie:

      1. The baby is a girl
      2. Cosmo's the one that gives birth to her
      Last edited by DragonKazooie89; 02-11-2008, 04:32 PM.
      I'm running at the speed of sound to save the princess while I'm trying to catch 'em all!

      Comment

      • DragonKazooie89
        FFR Player
        • May 2007
        • 100

        #18
        Re: Fairly OddParents special

        I was wrong. The baby was a boy. His name is Poof and he's so cute! :3
        I'm running at the speed of sound to save the princess while I'm trying to catch 'em all!

        Comment

        • Bynary Fission
          Retired One-Hander
          • Jan 2008
          • 2437

          #19
          Re: Fairly OddParents special

          I enjoyed it somewhat, but [semi-spoiler]Cosmo having the baby was weird...lol kinda freaky.[/semi-spoiler] But yeah I've been watching that show for years, it's one of the only cartoons made past 2000 that I still like a lot. Yeah, I did think Poof was kinda cute (But I'm a guy, I don't go gaga for that stuff). Kinda cool to see people past 13 also watch the show.

          Can't wait for the new episodes. The show has lasted 7 seasons..and for a reason.



          ~Bynary Fission
          Newest Track (05/04/2026): Battle Theme - The Infernal Sepulchre [8-bit Chiptune]

          https://soundcloud.com/bynary-fission/zone-4-battle-theme

          Comment

          • UnkownMan
            FFR Player
            • Apr 2007
            • 1569

            #20
            Re: Fairly OddParents special

            I think someone is under the age allowed to be for FFR. No one watches that **** unless your a kid
            Originally posted by Choofers
            2/10 smoke weed every other day, what up den
            We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams.

            Comment

            • Paintball24068
              Banned
              • Feb 2008
              • 47

              #21
              Re: Fairly OddParents special

              Originally posted by UnkownMan
              I think someone is under the age allowed to be for FFR. No one watches that **** unless your a kid
              Unless you're high and you think you can fly too.

              Comment

              • Tarrik
                D7 Elite Keymasher
                • May 2007
                • 2240

                #22
                Re: Fairly OddParents special

                I can't wait to watch this Lol. I love the show.

                Comment

                • giganutsauce
                  Banned
                  • Jan 2008
                  • 761

                  #23
                  Re: Fairly OddParents special

                  lmao television

                  Comment

                  • Telvanni_guard
                    FFR Player
                    • Jun 2005
                    • 1031

                    #24
                    Re: Fairly OddParents special

                    Originally posted by meno_rocks123
                    wow. and here I thought I was the only person older than 10 that watches this.
                    I watch it whenever I see it on. It sort of reminds me of the older cartoons. Silly and weird without being serious.

                    Still have the morals at the end of it though.

                    Comment

                    • Shadowcliff
                      FFR Veteran
                      • Jan 2008
                      • 695

                      #25
                      Re: Fairly OddParents special

                      I stopped watching halfway through due to OC-

                      HEY LOOK A BIRD!
                      Last edited by Shadowcliff; 02-23-2008, 04:40 PM.

                      Comment

                      • TD_boredom
                        FFR Player
                        • Dec 2007
                        • 283

                        #26
                        Re: Fairly OddParents special

                        Onoz! I Missed It D=

                        FCs: 155
                        Best FC: Crowdpleaser
                        AAAs: 22
                        Best AAA: Abtrusity

                        Comment

                        • Kekeb
                          davai
                          • Dec 2006
                          • 2765

                          #27
                          Re: Fairly OddParents special

                          TV is for people who are too lazy to look for their shows or movies online. :]

                          Comment

                          Working...