Music like BassHunter

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Tibs
    FFR Player
    • May 2006
    • 5235

    #16
    Re: Music like BassHunter

    Originally posted by fido123
    Jesus Christ I opened a bounce file and some browser came up with some anti virus...I clicked on the last one (I downloaded like 10) and I got spammed enough to have some crap downloaded on my computer...damn you limewire...can somebody give me some b0unc3 or any other music?
    hahahaha you must be like the only person ever to download a virus from limewire

    Metal covers of vidya game songs

    Comment

    • Dragula219
      FFR Player
      • Jul 2006
      • 629

      #17
      Re: Music like BassHunter

      Cascada
      Scooter
      Pakito
      Groove Coverage
      Infernal
      Pulsedriver
      Benny Benassi
      ATB
      Gigi D'Agostino
      Violent Skank is Violent!

      Comment

      • tsugomaru
        FFR Player
        • Aug 2004
        • 3962

        #18
        Re: Music like BassHunter

        Finding music on the Internet is never hard. I can find any song I want anywhere, however, I'm always too lazy to start searching for it.

        ~Tsugomaru
        Originally posted by Hiluluk
        WHEN do you think people die...?
        When their heart is pierced by a bullet from a pistol...? No.
        When they succumb to an incurable disease...? No.
        When they drink soup made with a poisonous mushroom...? NO!!!
        IT'S WHEN A PERSON IS FORGOTTEN...!!!

        Comment

        • Caine_Blackwater
          FFR Player
          • Mar 2008
          • 1

          #19
          Re: Music like BassHunter

          Ok, I've been listening to techno, euro, etc for years. You're best off looking for:

          Benny Benassi ~ He's pretty cool but not the best.
          DJ Mystik ~ I really like this one
          DJ Mangoo ~ Try looking up 'Rave Techno'
          Cascada ~ She's more trace-ish, but she sounds similar to basshunter.
          Gunther ~ His music is very funny. The ding Dong Song, Teeny Weeny String Bikini etc.
          Paul Van Dyk ~ He's pretty good also
          Combi Christ ~ Their good too, but their more Industrial(has a more metal sound to it)
          Daft Punk ~ Their one of my favorites. "Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger." "Around the world" "One more time" Common songs by them.
          Angel City ~ Another favorite, she sounds like cascada, but you might think her 'chick music'
          Crazy Frog ~ Not agreat fan of them, but you might like them
          ATB ~ Their pretty good too. "Ecstacy"
          Darude ~ Classics. Makers of "Sandstorm" The most popular techno song.
          Haddaway ~ They did the song "What is Love."
          La Bouche ~ Did "Be My Lover"
          Aqua ~ They did the barbie girl song, which sucks hard core, but some of their other songs are pretty good. "Candyman" "Roses Are Red"
          The Body Rockers ~ They are a new fav. "I like the way you move."
          Eiffel 65 ~ Their pretty good. "Blue" and the remix of "The Bad Touch"
          Lords of Acid ~ Their ok, but their lyrics can kinda be...well not parent/child proof.

          I love BassHunter with a passion. He's amazing. Fav Songs: I Can Walk On Water, I Can Fly. Beer in a Bar. and DotA

          Comment

          • devonin
            Very Grave Indeed
            Community Manager
            Event Staff
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Apr 2004
            • 10120

            #20
            Re: Music like BassHunter

            Since when is "sandstorm" the most popular techno song?

            Comment

            • DinsFire
              FFR Player
              • Oct 2006
              • 146

              #21
              Re: Music like BassHunter

              Originally posted by devonin
              Since when is "sandstorm" the most popular techno song?
              It's probably the most recognized techno song. I don't think most people can be like "Oh sweet Sandstorm by DaRude" but I think most people would hear it and say "I think I've heard this before..."

              So, I can kind of agree with that.

              Comment

              Working...