whats the most derpessing song(s)

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Coolboyrulez0
    VICES
    FFR Simfile Author
    FFR Music Producer
    • Aug 2006
    • 10042

    #16
    Re: whats the most derpessing song(s)

    Originally posted by Loot You
    hey mang what happened to cβr
    I can't do it on this crappy keyboard. I can only do it on my special-awesome german keyboard in...well germany. But right now I am back in the USA cause Summer vacation is almost over...

    C?R

    (Copyied it from Wiki lawlz.EDIT: Goddamnit. Doesnt show up. Learn more bout it here http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/%C3%9F)
    https://soundcloud.com/cbrbreakcore
    https://cbrrecords.bandcamp.com/

    Comment

    • Masterofpirates
      FFR Player
      • Jun 2007
      • 144

      #17
      Re: whats the most derpessing song(s)

      Komm Susser Tod by Arianne

      Comment

      • OrganisM
        FFR Player
        • Oct 2006
        • 2644

        #18
        Re: whats the most derpessing song(s)

        Originally posted by Snowcrafta
        Hurt - Johnny Cash
        Yeah, the cover of the much better NIN original.
        .

        Originally Posted by jewpinthethird[link]:
        "If you get stung by enough bees you turn into a bee,
        because the venom gets into the blood stream which
        spreads bee DNA throughout your entire body...
        changing your genetic structure into a bee's.

        Every year roughly 125 people in America are turned into bees this way."


        Originally Posted by
        MrRubix[link]:
        "Do you basically bukkake-paint your walls every time you jack it?"

        Originally Posted by All_That_Chaz[link]:
        "My pity-sex depreciates at a rate of 5% annually."

        Comment

        • jewpinthethird
          (The Fat's Sabobah)
          FFR Music Producer
          • Nov 2002
          • 11711

          #19
          Re: whats the most derpessing song(s)

          Moved to media.

          And "Sadie" by Joanna Newsom

          Comment

          • RB_IcePh0enix
            FFR Player
            • Jun 2007
            • 709

            #20
            Re: whats the most derpessing song(s)

            That list is depressingly funny. Probably not most depressing but: I'm Not Okay (I Promise) by My Chemical Romance, Valentines Day by Linkin Park, No It's Not by +44, Stay Together for the Kids by Blink 182, or pretty much any other ****ty song by Simple Plan. And Good Riddance isn't even intended to be depressing, it's just a song about change.

            Comment

            • three17s
              FFR Simfile Author
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Apr 2005
              • 582

              #21
              Re: whats the most derpessing song(s)

              so much depression brb suicide
              ----------------

              Comment

              • DarkbearX
                Shimose
                FFR Simfile Author
                FFR Music Producer
                • Feb 2006
                • 1995

                #22
                Re: whats the most derpessing song(s)

                "Having A Wonderful Time" by Tiny Tim.
                im gay
                SRL Page
                Castlevania IV, Super Metroid, and Cave Story speedruns
                D e e R F o r C e Leaderboards

                Comment

                • -Live_Free-
                  FFR Player
                  • Feb 2007
                  • 578

                  #23
                  Re: whats the most derpessing song(s)

                  "You're Dead" by Alkaline Trio


                  Style-One hand two fingers (index/middle)
                  Average Rank:2,262
                  FC-135+38 skill/token
                  AAA-14+3 skill/token

                  Comment

                  • T3hDDRKid
                    FFR Player
                    • Jun 2006
                    • 754

                    #24
                    Re: whats the most derpessing song(s)

                    Good Riddance isn't remotely depressing. In fact, it sometimes cheers me up.

                    Hurt by Nine Inch Nails would be a good one. Really, though - why?
                    Originally posted by MalReynolds
                    it just goes with what I said

                    what brought this country together?

                    desegregation

                    we need to segregate again so we can DEsegregate and everyone will feel good again

                    let's start with baseball

                    Comment

                    • Paulinsky007
                      FFR Player
                      • Jan 2007
                      • 45

                      #25
                      Re: whats the most derpessing song(s)

                      El manana is a pretty depressing song
                      lyrics-
                      summer don't know me no more
                      He got mad, tire - some

                      Summer don't know me
                      He just let me low in myself too
                      Cause I do know love
                      from you then
                      Just dy - ing

                      I saw that day,
                      Lost my mind
                      Lord, I'm fine
                      Maybe in time
                      You'll want to be mine.

                      and look at the music video its a flying windmill getting shot at with helicopters machine guns with a person on it. o ya and gets nuked at the end
                      Last edited by Paulinsky007; 08-15-2007, 10:35 PM.

                      Comment

                      • insupherable
                        FFR Player
                        • Nov 2006
                        • 40

                        #26
                        Re: whats the most derpessing song(s)

                        Originally posted by Coolboyrulez0
                        I can't do it on this crappy keyboard. I can only do it on my special-awesome german keyboard in...well germany. But right now I am back in the USA cause Summer vacation is almost over...

                        C?R

                        (Copyied it from Wiki lawlz.EDIT: Goddamnit. Doesnt show up. Learn more bout it here http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/%C3%9F)
                        Here is a pretty easy way to copy and paste any symbol that windows supports without any needless searching.

                        Assuming you are using Windows XP

                        Start Menu > All Programs > Accessories > System Tools > Character Map

                        Voila.

                        A pretty damn depressing song is Runaway Love by Ludacris ft Mary J. Blige.
                        I like a lot of different kinds of music, i only really see two genres listed. No, I'm not being uber genre specific otherwise most of the songs are different sub genres. I was talking just general genre.

                        My ongoing collection of personally created stepfiles. Enjoy - Keyboard only.

                        Comment

                        • clashrocker7
                          FFR Player
                          • Sep 2006
                          • 165

                          #27
                          Re: whats the most derpessing song(s)

                          cute without the e - taking back sunday

                          Comment

                          • jakeyjake7
                            FFR Player
                            • Jul 2006
                            • 343

                            #28
                            Re: whats the most derpessing song(s)

                            umm to name a few
                            1: the light before we land by the delgados
                            2: we're in this together by nine inch nails
                            3: (this one doesnt have words but it sounds depressing) the frail by nine inch nails
                            4: (sorta sounds depressing) tobira no mukou e by Yellow Generation
                            Originally posted by tuv
                            I enjoy eating my beard

                            Comment

                            • KH Luxord
                              FFR Player
                              • Feb 2007
                              • 409

                              #29
                              Re: whats the most derpessing song(s)

                              If you could get the message from any emo band, or understand the lyrics and then get the message from the Metal/Emo bands, then it can strike you as depressing. I don't know, I'm just a depressed guy, and the Metal/Emo bands that I listen to (ex: Atreyu) have lyrics that I can pretty much relate to. Like in the one song by Atreyu, "My Sanity on the Funeral Pyre", the drummer/vocalist sings in the chorus:

                              Sometimes it feels like the whole wide world has made itself...my enemy...

                              And, I can't tell you how many times I felt so alone because one person made almost everyone at my elementary school (about 2 years ago) just become my enemy. I became the loner of the school. I didn't have anyone at the school for about a month or more. Then, 2 guys from my 4th grade class just came and talked to me after seeing me miserable for that amount of time, and they grew into 2 of my best friends. So, life was hard for that time, the world was really my enemy. That was how I grew into the emo (what people say I am, which I probably am) that I am.


                              Most Recent AAA: Snowflakes
                              Most Recent FC: Party 4 U v3
                              Best FC: The Brain of the Moon


                              Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                              I will come to your house and take a crap on your pillow if you submit an hour long song to me.

                              Comment

                              • lord_carbo
                                FFR Player
                                • Dec 2004
                                • 6222

                                #30
                                Re: whats the most derpessing song(s)

                                Originally posted by jewpinthethird
                                Moved to media.

                                And "Sadie" by Joanna Newsom
                                Peach Plum Pear

                                Oh, seriously, Runaway Love by Ludacris. That song is really really depressing.
                                last.fm

                                Comment

                                Working...