The Bourne Ultimatum

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • greekanilater
    FFR Player
    • Mar 2007
    • 352

    #16
    Re: The Bourne Ultimatum

    great movie it doesn't matter if i wasn't realistic because the whole idea of blackbriar is still good...

    Comment

    • hoochan
      woah shrooms
      • Nov 2005
      • 3838

      #17
      Re: The Bourne Ultimatum

      There will probably be a 4th movie to tie in all of the end parts.

      Spoilers:

      The next movie will probably tie in the part with the entire court case about the assassination program scandal thingie.
      Bourne will probably continue some kind of unknown mission that we aren't aware of in the story.
      Bourne + Nikki thing will be shown to us.

      Comment

      • Go_Oilers_Go
        <<Insert Title Here>>
        • Sep 2004
        • 1436

        #18
        Re: The Bourne Ultimatum

        I'm looking forward to seeing it. I like the other two movies, so I'm pretty sure that I'll like this one.

        Comment

        • Xception704
          FFR Veteran
          • Jul 2006
          • 3984

          #19
          Re: The Bourne Ultimatum

          Well, seeing as the trilogy is based off books, and I don't think there's a fourth book, I doubt there will be a fourth movie.

          And yeah, I'll take your advice jchin and watch the first two. I also made the spoilers white.

          Comment

          • OrganisM
            FFR Player
            • Oct 2006
            • 2644

            #20
            Re: The Bourne Ultimatum

            Originally posted by Xception704
            Well, seeing as the trilogy is based off books, and I don't think there's a fourth book, I doubt there will be a fourth movie.

            And yeah, I'll take your advice jchin and watch the first two. I also made the spoilers white.
            Uhh, the trilogy's storyline has absolutely nothing to do with the books.

            It's disgusting, they take the character and make a trilogy of stupid ****-for-brains action movies out of one of the most brilliant books in the genre.

            And Matt Damon is NOT a Jason Bourne. No way, no how. In the first one he looks like a little kid.
            .

            Originally Posted by jewpinthethird[link]:
            "If you get stung by enough bees you turn into a bee,
            because the venom gets into the blood stream which
            spreads bee DNA throughout your entire body...
            changing your genetic structure into a bee's.

            Every year roughly 125 people in America are turned into bees this way."


            Originally Posted by
            MrRubix[link]:
            "Do you basically bukkake-paint your walls every time you jack it?"

            Originally Posted by All_That_Chaz[link]:
            "My pity-sex depreciates at a rate of 5% annually."

            Comment

            • Darkjakk
              FFR Player
              • Jul 2003
              • 122

              #21
              Re: The Bourne Ultimatum

              Originally posted by OrganisM
              Uhh, the trilogy's storyline has absolutely nothing to do with the books.

              It's disgusting, they take the character and make a trilogy of stupid ****-for-brains action movies out of one of the most brilliant books in the genre.

              And Matt Damon is NOT a Jason Bourne. No way, no how. In the first one he looks like a little kid.
              They had to change the story. There great books, but than you get to **** like the whole "new cold war" thing and all that it gets pretty retarded. There still good movies, and better than most other action movies out there so I don't see what your throwing a fit about >_>
              CHILDHOOD, n.
              The period of human life intermediate between the idiocy of infancy and the folly of youth

              Comment

              • Tasselfoot
                Retired BOSS
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Jul 2003
                • 25185

                #22
                Re: The Bourne Ultimatum

                OrganisM pretty much high my feelings on the head.... in that the movies had NOTHING to do with the books (I read the books long before there was a movie)...

                With that said, I still thought the movies were good, and worked with each other very well. It was just difficult putting aside my knowledge of what happens in the books vs what was happening in the movie.

                Oh, and to those talking of a 4th movie... clearly the ending sets up the ability for a 4th movie. AND... while there were only 3 books written about Bourne by Robert Ludlum , there have been 2 other Bourne novels written by Eric Van Lustbader. I have not read either.
                RIP

                Comment

                • Darkjakk
                  FFR Player
                  • Jul 2003
                  • 122

                  #23
                  Re: The Bourne Ultimatum

                  Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                  there have been 2 other Bourne novels written by Eric Van Lustbader. I have not read either.
                  I think one of them is called The Bourne Revenge. Im pretty sure a friend of mine read it and told me it sucked compared to the other 3 >_>
                  CHILDHOOD, n.
                  The period of human life intermediate between the idiocy of infancy and the folly of youth

                  Comment

                  Working...