Copa America 2007 Finals!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • ddr_f4n
    FFR Player
    • Sep 2005
    • 3807

    #1

    Copa America 2007 Finals!

    Well, soccer fans, the finals are here and two of the best South American soccer teams have qualified for the finals. Those two teams are:

    Brazil & Argentina!

    Please answer in the poll above and tell me what do you think about this tournament.


    In my opinion, I think Argentina can win compared to how they played this whole tournament. They have more passion with the game and can easily dominate the game. Plus they have all of their stars there (except for Crespo, who was recently injured during a penalty kick) and Brazil do not.
    2
    Brazil
    0%
    0
    Argentina
    0%
    1
    I don't even know about this tourny
    0%
    0
    umm...Canada?
    0%
    1

    The poll is expired.

    Out Now!


    Older Releases:
    Vocaloid: Project Pad Pack 3rd
    Gpop's Pack of Original Pad Simfiles
    東方幻想踊 (Touhou Gensouyou) ~ Illusionary Dance Fantasy & Vocaloid: Project Pad Pack 2nd
  • Boatz
    FFR Player
    • Jun 2007
    • 179

    #2
    Re: Copa America 2007 Finals!

    Go Canada!!!!

    But is this topic in the right place?



    or

    And you should use this:


    Tokens: 18
    Skill Tokens: 10

    Comment

    • esupin
      FFR Player
      • Nov 2003
      • 1756

      #3
      Re: Copa America 2007 Finals!

      I have to watch all the games on the Spanish channels, but it's cool. I don't have cable, so usually the only games I get to see are the New England Revolution ones. I think Argentina will win. Brazil's been shaky at times.

      http://www.youtube.com/esupin

      Comment

      Working...