Cloverfield?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Danrainbow6
    FFR Player
    • Sep 2006
    • 73

    #16
    Re: Cloverfield?

    Originally posted by scorpio1690
    No. It's already been stated that this movie's monster has never been done before, scratching out Katamari, anything Godzilla related (they don't even have the rights), gorillas, and Stay Puft Marshmallow Men.
    Like I said, it was just a random question and one way or another I needed to get it out of my head.

    Originally posted by jewpinthethird
    WARNING: DON'T KILL YOURSELF BECAUSE OF FFR, PEOPLE WILL JUST LAUGH AND CALL YOU AN IDIOT.

    Comment

    • Danrainbow6
      FFR Player
      • Sep 2006
      • 73

      #17
      Re: Cloverfield?

      Hey Guys, sorry for the double post but, I thought you may want to see this...



      Taken from http://www.cloverfieldparasite.blogspot.com/
      Last edited by Danrainbow6; 07-27-2007, 12:23 PM. Reason: This looks like the scene from a certian Tuesday...

      Originally posted by jewpinthethird
      WARNING: DON'T KILL YOURSELF BECAUSE OF FFR, PEOPLE WILL JUST LAUGH AND CALL YOU AN IDIOT.

      Comment

      Working...